Royal Knight Exam pt.2

"Flame Magic: Spiral Flames!" Leopold shouted and destroyed the crystal.

"Crystal destroyed! E Team wins!"

[Y/n] cheered and applauded from her throne. She loved how much Finral has grown since the first time she'd met him, and his new hairstyle complimented him well. "You're amazing, Finral-senpai!" Asta cheered with stars in his eyes. People were muttering as to how good the Black Bulls became which made [Y/n] happy.

"Next up round four!"

Next was Langris', who [Y/n] learned was Finral's younger brother, team. The look on his face kind of made [Y/n] uncomfortable. He was kind of good-looking, but she felt like she's seen him before. She was sure that this was the first time she's seen him.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened when Langris used his Spatial Magic. It is shaved away at the side of the mountain along with the crystal. "Th-The crystal's been destroyed. G Team wins!"

[Y/n] was rather impressed by his magic and watched him in awe as Langris walked closer to Finral. "In the end, you'll never be more than a means of transportation, Brother." Langris said, "In our upcoming match, be careful not to get in the way of my spatial magic, okay? I can't guarantee that you won't lose something. If that were to happen Mother and Father aside, I'm sure she would be sad."

'She...?' [Y/n] thought.

"You're right. So to ensure that doesn't happen, I'm going to win!" Finral said with a determined look.

"How insolent of you, Brother." Langris said while gritting his teeth then walked away.

"We will now begin round five!"

"Finally...." Agustus muttered.

"I Team and J Team, come forth."

[Y/n] noticed the letter X entered into the tournament. "'X' Who's X?" [Y/n] muttered and looked at Julius, who shrugged.

"Pardon me. Who's this 'X' on our team?"

"We can't seem to find him anywhere."

"Hurry it up. If you can't find your other member soon, I'm going to disqualify you." Agustus said, and [Y/n] sighed.

"X-san! X-san! If you're here, please come immediately!" This 'X' person was called. There was a weird laugh that was heard. Everyone's attention turned to this person with had a scary mask on. "Wh-Who the hell is this guy?!" Asta yelled.

X went over to his team which freaked them out. "I'm X!" He said and light came out of his body then his face melted. The paint went away revealing Rill. "Hello! It's me, Rill Boismortier! Are you surprised?" He cheered.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit as she blushed a little. "The Captain of the Aqua Deer, Rill?!" Asta questioned.

"Why, though?" Noelle muttered.

"Why's a captain participating?"

"Huh? Wait...were the captains not supposed to enter?!" Rill questioned.

"Not true." Julius said as he stood up, "We're glad to have you."

"Hurry up and start, if you're all here." Agustus said. "There's no need to be afraid, everyone. This is your chance to defeat a captain and make a name for yourselves." Julius said.

Rill chuckled to himself. "The Aqua Deer were dead last in the previous term, so I'm here to rebuild our reputation! I'm not going to be taken down so easily!" Rill said.

"What enthusiasm!" A grey-haired male in a tux appeared and stood behind Rill, "I am deeply moved, Young Master Rill."

'He popped out of nowhere.' [Y/n] thought.