Princess

"What?! I was asleep for a week?!" Asta asked his teammates of the Black Bulls.

"Honestly, how many days were you planning to sleep?" Noelle asked, and Vanessa laughed. "Noelle was so worried about you that she kept checking on you." She said.

"I-I wasn't worried. I was just wondering what we were doing to do if he didn't wake up."' Noelle said.

"I'm pretty sure that called being worried." Finral corrected.

"Thanks, Noelle." Asta said and looked around.

"Getting rest is important, too, because that's how much energy you used up conquering that dungeon." Magna said.

"But it was a week..." Noelle said.

"Where's [Y/n]?" He asked. Noelle raised a brow. "You don't remember? That Albern guy took her." Luck said with his usual smile. "Oh, right." Asta muttered.

~Flashback~

"Ice Creation Magic: Ice Lion." Albern created a lion out of ice, and it grabbed the chamber [Y/n] was in with its mouth.

"What are you doing?!" Asta yelled at the pale-skinned mage. Albern glared at Asta and Yuno as he climbed on the lion. "She doesn't need you imbeciles anymore. Her majesty is royalty of the highest class and doesn't need to associate herself with peasants." Albern said, and the lion ran away.

"No!" Yuno yelled. "[Y/n]!!" Asta called.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Asta began to eat his sorrows away when Charmy came out with food. 'She doesn't need to associate herself with peasants...' Albern's words stuck with Asta, leading his thoughts to run wild. Asta missed her already. Suddenly, the door was kicked down by Captain Yami.

"I think I'll have some breakfast and go back to bed." Captain Yami muttered. "Captain! Good morning!" Charmy said.

"Morning." Everyone greeted the captain. "You finally awake, kid? I guess you didn't die." Captain Yami said as he sat down. "I-I'm alive," Asta said.

"Good work, even though you always come back banged up." Yami said and laughed.

"Thanks!" Asta yelled as he stood up.

"I see that stuck-up vampire looking Albern took [Y/n] back to the castle." Captain Yami said and glared slightly.

"Don't you think we'll see her again, Captain?" Vanessa asked, causing Yami to chuckle.

"Trust me... it'll be hard for Albern to keep her away from us. That girl is persistent and determined." Yami said.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

[Y/n] slowly opened her eyes to see that she was looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling. She slowly sat up feeling a bit light-headed. [Y/n] looked next to her and saw that her grimoire was back to normal. She sighed and looked around the room. It was better than any room she's ever been in. The bed she laying in was super warm and comfortable. This place was luxurious. Then, it dawned on her.

"Where am I?!" [Y/n] asked as fear washed over her.

[Y/n] got out of the bed and looked at her clothing. She was in a beautiful white Victorian nightgown with her [h/c] hair falling down to her shoulders, and no shoes on her feet.

[Y/n] opened the door out of the room to the hallway. She peeked outside and saw the coast was clear. [Y/n] quickly grabbed her grimoire and made a run for it down the hall. Suddenly, she was captured in a cage made of ice. [Y/n] opened her grimoire and sliced through the bars.