The Underwater Temple

"Tonight's finally the night of the full moon. The mana deep within the waters will weaken, so it's the only day we'll be able to reach the Underwater Temple. You guys better get ready." Captain Yami explained.

"Just you wait, Underwater Temple!" Asta cheered.

"Just you wait, magic stone!" Magna yelled.

"Just you wait, unidentified food!" Charmy cheered. "I wonder if they'll have something rare that I haven't tried." Vanessa cooed. "I wonder who I'll be able to fight. I can't wait! Let's hurry up and go!" Luck said. "The sooner we go, the sooner we can come home, and the sooner [Y/n] and I can see Marie." Gauche said.

'When did I agree to that?' [Y/n] thought with a deadpanned look. "And I can get back to flirting!" Finral said.

"Looks like you're all set." Captain Yami said.

"We're counting on you, Noelle." Asta said.

"No pressure." [Y/n] said.

"Y-Yeah..." Noelle said, nervously.

"Are you nervous?" Asta asked.

"H-Huh?! I-I-I'm not nervous at all. Everything went great yesterday." Noelle stuttered.

"Aw, you're so stiff." Vanessa said and offered her wine, "Wanna drink this so you can relax?"

"Why would you offer her wine, you lush?!" Magna yelled while [Y/n] gave a deadpanned.

"I think we should all calm down and put our faith in Noelle-san." [Y/n] added in.

Yami exhaled a puff of smoke. "Well, if she's feeling pressured, it might not work out, no matter how good she is." He said while walking closer to Noelle, "Noelle, just take it easy." Then he glared at her. "But, if you mess it up, I'll kill you."

"The pressure's so intense!" Asta yelled.

"Captain..." [Y/n] sighed and facepalmed. Then, [Y/n] smiled a bit and crossed her arms. 'I guess that his way of encouragement.' [Y/n] thought.

"Okay, here we go." Noelle said with a smile. She stood in front of the group with her glowing grimoire. "Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Cradle!"

A sphere of water surrounded the Black Bulls, and it moved towards the ocean. [Y/n] looked around in awe. "It worked! I did it!" Noelle cheered.

"This is amazing, Noelle, but..." Grey's body began to crush everyone. "G-Grey..." Asta groaned. "Get off of me, you big tub of lard!" Magna yelled.

"I think I want to kill you." Luck muttered.

"Turn into someone smaller!" Finral complained. Grey transformed into [Y/n]. "How's this?" Grey questioned.

"Why me?!" [Y/n] yelled while blushing with embarrassment.

"You're the only one I haven't transformed into yet." Grey said and posed, "Aren't I cute?" Grey winked. The males of the group, except Yami, blushed while nodding.

"NO! It's freaky!" [Y/n] yelled. Grey reached for her breast. "Your breast could be a bit-" [Y/n] covered Grey's mouth.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please just stop talking!" [Y/n] yelled while Asta, Gauche, and Magna tried to hide their nosebleeds while Luck laughed.

The dome of water went into the ocean, and the team looked around in awe. "It's so pretty!" [Y/n] and Grey said in unison then [Y/n] glared.

"What the hell's that?!" Magna yelled, seeing the strong currents of water.

"Look like the entrance to the strong magic region." Yami said, and the cradle began to rough shake passing through the currents.

"I-Is the mana here really weaker?" Finral questioned.