Battle Against Vetto

[Y/n] walked further into the cave. "I hope my opponent is strong. It'll be no fun if they're weak." [Y/n] muttered, and Emica nodded.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

The high priest laughed while watching the battle unfold with Yami. "Isn't this exciting? Oh, by the way, what are your knights' ranks?" He asked Yami. "They're all junior magic knights. I'm surprised you even know that, living down here." Yami said.

"According to your ranking system, my temple mages would be more powerful than intermediate knights! Those juniors don't stand a chance." The high priest bragged.

"What? Really? Well, that's not good..." Yami said and watched as his team take down their opponents. "Unless those idiots are actually stronger than their titles." Yami continued as he watched [Y/n] blast an opponent with a beam of light. 'Especially her...' Yami would be lying if he said he wasn't curious as to how far [Y/n] magic could go.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

[Y/n] sighed while staring at the man on the floor that was once her opponent. She didn't even have to open her grimoire. "Well, that was boring." [Y/n] muttered, and Emica nodded. "We should get moving." [Y/n] said and continued to walk further.

"Oh, I forgot to mention this, but you won't be able to leave my playground until the game is over."

"Good to know." [Y/n] said and continued to walk. She walked around, blasting through monsters like they were nothing. "This is seriously boring."

[Y/n] was growing tired and was even considering letting these mages come to her. [Y/n] suddenly stopped feeling the cold chill in her spine. There was sudden burst, causing the temple to shake.

"What was that...another trap...?" [Y/n] muttered to herself. She suddenly felt a large source of mana. "There are people battling." [Y/n] muttered and followed the feeling. Until another sudden crash in the temple made her stop.

"What...was that?" [Y/n] muttered. She felt a familiar burst of mana. "Vetto..." Thea said. "How did he make it to the Underwater Temple?!" [Y/n] panicked a bit, remembered how powerful they were.

Emica floated in front of [Y/n]. "You have to stop him, [Y/n]." She said.

"But-" There were so many things running through [Y/n]'s head at once. Her friends, her magic, how she felt as if she didn't train enough.

"You can [Y/n], no doubt, no fear." Thea said, and [Y/n] smiled. Yet, she was still trembling in fear. "Testing, testing..." Captain Yami's voice was heard, "Hey, you dumbasses, listen up. Someone really dangerous just crashed the game. He's one of the leaders of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, and a beast of a man strong enough to go head-to-head with a Magic Knight Captain. Also, three of his underlings are over there, too. Here's the problem..." [Y/n] looked around to see if there were any mages around her.

"Due to reasons, I can't go over there. Meaning you guys gotta do something about him. Listen up! All of you surpass your limits, right here, right now."

[Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit, and she clutched her fist. "Right!" [Y/n] cheered. "If you die, I'll kill you." Yami finished, and [Y/n] could help but smile.

"[Y/n]... if you need...I can-"

"I can do this. Captain's orders." [Y/n] interrupted and started running. "The rule of the game has changed. No time limit. To clear the game, defeat the Eye of the Midnight Sun's team. Those who contribute to clearing the game will get any wish that's within my power to grant!"