Royal Knight Exam pt.3

[Y/n] watched intensely at the battle. Langris went charging for Finral with Sekke. Langris tried to use his magic to curve through Finral's team's crystal, but Finral used his spatial magic to cancel it out. [Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit. "Th-That was awesome!" Asta cheered.

"You can cancel spatial magic with spatial magic?" Noelle questioned.

"Way to go, Finral!" Vanessa cheered.

"H-He's like a totally different person." Gray cheered while wiggling around. "Keep it up, ya jerk!" Magna said. "Good job, Finral-senpai!" [Y/n] cheered.

Finral opened a portal for Leopold and Hamon. After the two went through, Langris continued to use his magic while Finral cancels out her magic. "'A spatial magic battle! You don't see that every day!" Julius cheered.

Finral opened his grimoire and cast a new spell. Sekke dodged it, but it turned to follow them. Langris jumped off of the bike along with Sekke.

"That's no match for my invincible Sekke Magnum Cannonball!" Sekke said, and the spell made him disappear. "H-He disappeared?!" [Y/n] said.

"Spatial Magic: Fallen Angel's Wingbeat. It follows the enemy, and once it makes contact, it transports them to another location. It's the applied version of the spell I usually use." Finral said

[Y/n]'s eyes sparkled. "Amazing..." She muttered.

"Langris, it's only a matter of time before your crystal. I don't want to hurt you! If you insist on continuing, I'll have to use this spell to make you leave!" Finral said, and Langris' smirk grew.

"Who are you worried about?" Langris said with a dark look while he opened his grimoire, "You constantly get on my nerves, Brother. Who would've thought that our special reserved specials would be familiar?" His magic intensified, and [Y/n] got an eerie feeling.

Dark clouds started forming in the sky. "How dare you make me use my grimoire's magic?" Langirs growled as orbs of spatial magic appeared, "There isn't a single thing you can beat me at, Brother!"

"This mana..." Noelle muttered and looked at [Y/n], who had a horrified look. "An elf..." [Y/n] said under her breath.

"Finral-senpai!" Asta called.

"Get out of the way!" [Y/n] yelled.

Finral didn't move. He stood in front of the crystal, determined to protect it. "Langris, stop it! If you keep this up, I have a feeling you won't be you anymore!" Finral said.

"What could you possibly know me, Brother? You left everything behind! You're a coward who can't even hurt people! How dare you try to act like a big brother now!" Langris yelled and shot the magic at Finral.

"I'll stop you!" Finral said and shot his magic as well.

They collided and exploded. Finral's crystal was destroyed, but that didn't matter at the moment. [Y/n]'s heart stopped as she slowly looked down to see Finral on the ground with holes in his body.

"FINRAL!!"

"G-G team wins!"

Langris laughed. "How do you like that? There's nothing you can beat me at." He said and brought his hand up. "Disappear."

[Y/n] got so angry that her magic was going out of control. Pure white mana was radiating from her body. Her eyes turned completely white and sharp white gauntlets appeared on her hands. She disappeared with a flash of light, and she reappeared behind Langris. Two of her sharp fingers poked at the back of his throat, ready to do the unthinkable.

"Oi!"

"Just try and do anything else." Magna growled.

"Forget the match. We'll kill you." Luck said with a dark look.