To Nean

⚠️⚠️WARNING: FROM THIS CHAPTER ONWARD THERE WILL BE MANGA SPOILERS!!! I repeat! FROM THIS CHAPTER ON THERE WILL BE MANGA SPOILERS!! Don't be the bitch who complains when I reveal something that is cannon in the manga but not the anime!!⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~~~

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Two thousand nine hundred and ninety-six.... two thousand nine hundred and ninety-seven... two thousand nine hundred and ninety-eight... two thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine... Three thousand!" Asta counted while doing situps.

He has been training all morning. "And I'm going to be stronger and stronger! So, I can become the Wizard King before him! I'm going to become the Wizard King and marry [Y/n]!" He yelled while swinging his sword around, cutting through rocks.

Meanwhile deeper in the forest, [Y/n] sneezed, breaking her concentration. "Are you alright, [Y/n]? You're not getting sick, are you?" Emica asked, and [Y/n] smiled. "I'm fine, really." She said and tied her shoulder-length [h/c] hair back.

"I should get back to training." [Y/n] muttered and stood up from the grass. "Angel Creation Magic: Guardian Angel." She created an angel warrior. "Training mode: Intermediate Level." [Y/n] said, and the angel got into a fighting stance.

"Emica, was the first user of White Clover Magic really strong?" [Y/n] started a conversation while dodging the angel's attacks.

"You've never heard of the story of the first Wizard King and the Angel?" Emica questioned which shocked [Y/n].

"Huh?!" Her eyes widened.

"Look out!" Emica said, and [Y/n] barely dodged the angel's punch. [Y/n] took a deep breath. "Holy Light Magic: Holy Ray!" [Y/n] shot a blast of energy at the angel, but it blocked the attack.

The angel pulled out a sword and charged at [Y/n] at high speed. [Y/n] dodged the attack and jumped into the air. "Angel Creation Magic: Angel Judgment Whip!" [Y/n] pulled a whip out of her grimoire and wrapped it around the angel.

[Y/n] let out a battle cry as she landed on the ground and lift the angel in the air then slammed him back on the ground, creating a large crater. The angel disappeared and so did the whip.

"Now, what were you saying?" [Y/n] asked.

"Long ago in this world, there were two species, the humans and the elves. Some believed that humans and elves could never live together, but others believed they could. One day, one elf and a royal decided to get married, but royals attack the elf tribe and massacred them." Emica began, and [Y/n] gasped, "Elves were known to be favored by mana, so when the leader of the elf tribe, survived attack, his grimoire became corrupted, releasing a demon. The first Wizard King, Lemiere Silvamillion Clover, and the first White Clover user, Thea, protected the Clover Kingdom and defeated the demon."

[Y/n] was in awe. "Why isn't the kingdom teaching children that story? Thea sounds amazing!" She cheered with stars in her eyes.

"Thea was an elf, and the humans were taught from a very young age that elves were never to be trusted. They were monsters that wanted to still all of the magic. As a result, they never added her to the story." Emica said and looked down.

Tears suddenly began to fill [Y/n]'s eyes. "[Y/n]?! A-Are you okay? Did I say something?" Emica panicked, and [Y/n] shook her head.

"I've always...cried, thinking of the story of the first Wizard King." She muttered while wiping her tears, "It's weird. That story just feels like I've lived in it; it's like a bad nightmare. But!" [Y/n] clutched her fists and looked up with a sparkle in her eyes, "When I become Queen, I'll teach the whole kingdom about the elf, Thea, and her honorable work! Everyone will know of her and know that elves aren't evil. They just wanted to live peacefully with humans!"