Dungeon Adventure

[Y/n] took a deep breath as she was meditating in the Black Bulls base. She was trying to feel her massive amount of mana coursing through her, canceling out all the sounds, trying to at least make her mana do was its told until...[Y/n] got fed up with them arguing about the bird's name.

'I should really train in my room.' [Y/n] thought. [Y/n] walked over to Asta and stared at the bird.

"I think his name should be Nero." [Y/n] inputted, and the bird lifted his wing to show he liked that name. "Looks like he approves." Luck said with a giggle, and [Y/n] giggled with him.

"'Nero' means 'black'." Luck said.

"You like that, Nero?" [Y/n] questioned, and the bird flew then landed on [Y/n]'s head. Suddenly, a portal opened up, and Captain Yami stepped through.

"All right, Listen up." Captain Yami said.

"Mister Yami! Hello!" Magna greeted.

"We're back, everyone." Finral announced.

"Welcome back." Charmy greeted. "What did they want at the castle?" Vanessa asked. Captain Yami stared at [Y/n] for a moment, recalling what happened to them at the castle.

~Flashback~

"I want her back this instant, Yami! Our princess has no reason to be a Magic Knight squad. Especially, not the Black Bulls!" Albern yelled while walking after the captain.

Captain Yami looked at Albern in his crimson-colored eyes.

"No." He said.

"No?!" Albern questioned, "What do you mean?"

"If you want her, you'll have to get her yourself. She's...." Yami said and smiled a little, remembering the determined girl. "She's something special. She's very determined to work her way up in the squad." Yami continued.

Albern looked at him with disgust. "Very well, but you will not have her go on that mission." Albern said.

"It's the Wizard King asked for her specifically." Yami said.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Yami sighed. "I have an announcement for you all. A new dungeon has been discovered." This intrigued everyone. "A dungeon?! Are you serious, Mister Yami?!" Magna yelled.

"What the heck is a dungeon?!" Asta asked.

"Huh?"

"Are you serious? You were surprised, but you don't know what it is?" Magna asked.

"I just went with the flow!" Asta said, and [Y/n] giggled. "Talk about predictable!" Magna said.

'That's Asta for you.' [Y/n] thought while Nero snuzzled against [Y/n]. "Listen up. Dungeons are...kind of like ancient tombs that contain relics made by the people from back then. Sometimes they have information about powerful ancient magic or super rare magical items. They're seriously amazing!" Magna explained.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened. "D-Do you think they have information about my magic?" She asked

"Most likely!" Magna said.

"But you know...The people back then set up insane magical traps in them so they wouldn't get misused by anyone. They're super dangerous and really fun!" Luck explained, and Asta was shocked.

"The Magic Knight always investigate them since they're so dangerous, and make sure none of the treasures get stolen." Vanessa added.

"Oh, okay." Asta said with a nod.