Battle at the Forest pt. 2

"No! Licht!" Thea cried, and a burst of magic came from his grimoire. Lumiere pulled Thea behind him.

"Don't do it, Licht!" Lumiere yelled, but it was too late. Licht turned himself into a demon. "Please kill me!" Licht said.

"Thea, evacuate the village." Lumiere said, and she looked at him in disbelief.

"No, I'm not leaving you." Thea said, and the demon sent a huge blast towards the kingdom, resulting in a big explosion. "Please..." Lumiere said with pleading eyes and placed his hand on Thea's belly, "I can't lose you, too."

Tears filled Thea's eyes once again as she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but there's no possible way I can just leave you!" Thea said, "Our child and I will be alright." Gauntlets appeared on her hand.

Lumiere gave another worried look then nodded. Thea and Lumiere charged at the demon, dodging pillars that shot up from the ground. Lumiere was about to land a punch on the demon.

Once Lumiere got out of the way, Thea's palms faced the demon. "White Clover; Mana Zone: Divine Destruction!" Thea shot a large blast at the demon, but the barrier around it scattered and blast.

Lumiere and Thea dodged blast of light but one managed to hit Lumiere. "Lumiere!" Thea called and flew over to him.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Asta, Noelle, Finral, Fanzell, Dominante, and Mariella came crashing into the Queen Witches' room. They groaned in pain from their rough landing. Once the dust cleared, Asta's eyes widened when he saw the queen standing on Vanessa, who was unconscious.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Asta yelled, "I don't know who you think you are, but get your foot off of her right now!"

"How dare an intruder like yourself address me in such a way?" The queen said as her red eyes shinned in the darkness, "I am the queen of this forest, the mother of all witches. That girl over there, as well as Vanessa, are my descendants. My children. A child that doesn't listen to her mother needs a little discipline; don't you think?"

"What?!" Asta muttered.

"This is a family matter. Outsiders should stay out of this. I am free to do whatever I want to my daughters." The queen said.

"You may be the Queen of Witches or whatever..." Asta muttered as a dark shadow cast over his eyes, "But that's go nothing to do with what I said. I told you to get your foot off of her!" Asta charged at the queen, and Finral used his magic to open a portal. Asta entered and appeared behind the queen.

"Imperfect." She said, and crows caught him.

"Asta!" Noelle called.

The queen looked at Asta. "What is this? You have no magic?" She questioned, "What a vile, imperfect little brat."

"That's right... I've got no magic." Asta said and glared, "And right now, I can't fight with my swords. "But I'm still better than anyone who'd step on their own family!"

"You must be one of the brats Vanessa was talking about." The queen said and looked at the bundle near the wall, "And that must be the other on. Why does she want to fix trash like the two of you? Even sacrificing herself... This foolish little thing told me she'd become my slave for the rest of her days here in exchange for healing your arms and waking the girl."

"Vanessa-neesan..." Asta muttered and looked back at his other friends, "Wait...is that why they're here, too?"

"You told me that you'd become the Wizard King someday, didn't you? I want your dream to come true." Fanzell said with a small smile.