To the Royal Capital of Clover Kingdom!

[Y/n] sat in the church while Asta and Yuno trained for the Magic Knights entrance exams. She sighed and grabbed her grimoire. [Y/n] traced over the cover with her hand. Without a full grasp on controlling her mana. There was a low chance that she'd make it into a Magic Knight squad. Then the image of Asta and Yuno came into her mind.

'I can't give up!' [Y/n] thought and stood up. "I should train, too! They're doing this for me, after all. That does mean I have to be a burden." [Y/n] announced to herself while clutching her fists, "I can protect myself!" She opened her book. There were a few ancient wordings that [Y/n] couldn't understand.

"White Clover Magic, an ancient type of magic that originated by those who were favored by mana." [Y/n] read and tilted her head, "...those favored by mana...?" [Y/n] repeated then continued to read, "White Clover Magic is only for those with a pure heart, however, could be dangerous for the mage and the people around them if it's not mastered."

[Y/n] grew a little worried. "All I have to do is master it, right? I'll be fine." [Y/n] muttered, trying to look on the bright-side, and walked out to the forest to find Yuno.

She soon found him breaking rocks with his wind magic. [Y/n] stared at him in awe. She was about to walk away until Yuno turned and noticed her. "Oh, [Y/n]? Did you need something?" He asked. "Um...I just thought I could practice my magic with you." [Y/n] said, awkwardly while rubbing the back of her head.

"Of course. Show me what you can do." Yuno said.

[Y/n] nodded with a smile and opened her grimoire then picked a random spell. [Y/n] grabbed a whip made of pure white light that was coming out of her grimoire. "Angel Magic: Angel's Judgement Whip!" [Y/n] yelled and swung the whip. The impact blew about 20 trees out of the ground. Yuno and [Y/n]'s eyes widened. "I-I think that's enough for today." [Y/n] muttered, and Yuno nodded.

Yuno and [Y/n] began to walk back to the church. [Y/n] noticed all of the wood he was carrying, and she giggled. "It looks like we're going to have firewood for years." She said and heard a rumble.

"Eat my dust!" Asta yelled while running by.

Yuno glared and started running. [Y/n] sighed and started jogging. She jogged all the way to the church while Asta and Yuno were out of breath. "I'll race you into the church!" Asta announced, and Yuno used his wind magic to fling Asta into the air then walked into the church.

"I win." Yuno said.

[Y/n] giggled again. "Yuno can be childish sometimes." Recca said and [Y/n] nodded. "It's pretty funny." She added.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Wow!" All the children were in awe at the feast in front of them. "Tomorrow's the day Asta, Yuno and [Y/n] set out for the royal city. We have to send them off with a bang." Father said.

"Father went to all the surrounding villages asking for tatoes." Sister Lily said.

"Father!" Asta cooed while looking at him with sparkles in his eyes. "What's that look for? It isn't just for you. Actually, mostly for Yuno and [Y/n]. Well, you know...Yuno and [Y/n] might make it into the Magic knights, but you're..." Father trailed.

"Father!" Asta exclaimed and stood up.

"Asta, there's no need to feel embarrassed, even if you failed the exam. No one believes you're going to pass, anyway." Father said with a creepy grin. [Y/n] gave a weary smile then looked down at her plate. She couldn't stop thinking about her magic. There was no reasoning for it to be that powerful, even if it is an ancient magic style. Her magic was powerful, but [Y/n], herself, could hardly sense her own mana. [Y/n] clutched her ruby pendant. Now, that she thought about the Revchi guy couldn't get it off.