Dream vs Reality

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Wizard King!" Marx said through communication magic. "Mushroom Head?" Yami said.

"Who are you calling 'Mushroom Head'?! No, now's not the time for that!" Marx said. "What's the matter, Marx?" Julius asked.

"The town border of Kiten, which has a history of skirmishes with the Diamond Kingdom is under attack by a Diamond Kingdom squad." Marx explained.

"They couldn't have chosen a worst time." Julius muttered while glaring out the window. "This is..."

Asta's eyes widened at the number of people that were coming. "Wh-What's with the massive horde of people?!" He yelled.

"This looks like a bit more than their usual harassment. Not to mention the ones leading this army..." Julius said.

"Yes, sir. We believe they're Lagus, Brocks and Yagos." Marx said. "Three of the Eight Shinning Generals." Julius said.

"What are the Eight Shining Generals?" Asta asked.

"The eight strongest from the Diamond Kingdom." Yami informed, which shocked Asta and Charmy, "They're similar to the Magic Knights Captains of the Clover Kingdom."

"That's super bad news." Asta said.

"This isn't good. Kiten is the cornerstone of our defense. It'll be easier for the Diamond Kingdom to invade if they take it." Marx explained.

They watched as the Diamond Kingdom squad invaded Kiten and take out Magic Knights. "Well, that ain't good." Yami muttered. "The Magic Knights charged with defending Kiten have mostly been wiped out." Marx muttered then his eyes widened a bit, "That's-"

"What? What's happening, Mushroom Head?" Yami asked.

"It's them. The Clover Kingdom's most powerful Magic Knights Squad. The Golden Dawn!"

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Thea's eyes widened with shock as she stopped in her tracks. Lumiere was there, in her village, playing with children and talking with Licht. "Lumiere...What a surprise." Thea muttered, and Lumiere smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as Lumiere walked closer to her.

"I came to see you." He said, and Thea smiled a bit.

"Well, I have to gather food for dinner and do some magic training." Thea said while thinking of everything she had to do. "Then allow me to accompany you." Lumiere and began to walk with her.

"Woah. Does Thea have an admirer now?" Raia questioned while watching from afar.

"A human at that." Drowa added. Other elves become curious about the human with the most powerful female in their village. Patri glared as the two walked away.

"So, what magic do you use again, Lumiere?" Thea asked.

"I use light magic." He said, and Thea hummed.

"Can I see?" Thea asked with a sparkle in her eye. Lumiere smiled and created a little butterfly made from his light. Thea stared at it in awe.

"Wow, it's beautiful." Thea said as the butterfly flew around her then disappeared. An idea struck Thea, and she opened her grimoire.

"Angel Creation Magic: Angel Wings." Thea created white angel wings on her and Lumiere's back.

"Eh?" He questioned while trying to look at them.

Thea giggled and grabbed his hands as her wings flapped, making her hover over the ground. Lumiere's wings began to flap as well. "Just stay calm and focus on getting in the air. It's just like...when you humans ride on those brooms." Thea explained and helped him in the air.