The Black Bulls

Asta ran up to the door and opened it. "I'm Asta from Hage village! I'll be joining the Black Bulls-" Asta said and was blown away. Literally. With fire.

"Welcome to the absolute worst Magic Knight Squad, the Black Bulls." Captain Yami announced.

"I'm not done yet!" Asta yelled as he got up and ran towards the door again.

Another ball of fire came out, and Asta dodged it, "Now I'm pissed! You'd better be prepared!" [Y/n] heard a shout coming from inside, making her peek in.

She had to admit. This squad has a lot of... characters. There was a half-naked drunk woman on the couch, along with a guy having a nosebleed, a girl eating a mountain of cakes, a big scary guy breathing out smoke, and two people fighting.

[Y/n] couldn't help but giggle. She knew that she would like it here.

"I see they're at it again." Finral muttered with a sigh. Asta stepped forward.

"I'm Asta from Hage Village! It's a pleasure to meet you all! I'm gonna be the Wizard King!" Asta shouted, but no one was listening. 'I suppose introductions are going to be a bit difficult...' [Y/n] thought while watching the fight continue.

"This is for my pudding!" The fire mage yelled and hit his fireball with a fire bat.

It came towards Asta, Finral and [Y/n], but Finral pulled [Y/n] out of the way. The fireball still ended up hitting Asta. [Y/n] gave Finral a quiet thank you while the older male winked at her. "Will you guys shut up? You're not helping my headache!" The drunk woman whined.

"Will you... STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!" Yami yelled while punching the wall. He made an even bigger hole in the wall.

"Yet he just destroyed the wall." Asta muttered with a deadpanned look.

Everyone stopped and looked at the captain. All the members surround the captain with admiration in their eyes. Yami laughed. "I see, I see. So, you guys love me that much, eh?" Yami said then his look turned dark, "But you need to shut up." Everyone quickly sat down saying that they're sorry.

"I brought new mem-Where's the other one?" Yami asked, and Finral pointed under the big guy. "Over there." He said.

"Oh no, Asta!" [Y/n] said, worryingly.

"Save me!" Asta struggled.

"Why are you fooling around over there?" Yami questioned.

After they helped Asta out, Yami introduce the two new members to the squad.

"This little shrimp and the girl are our other new members." He said.

"Other?" Asta and [Y/n] said.

"Uh...What were your names are?" Captain Yami asked.

"I'm Asta from Hage Village! Nice to meet all of you!" Asta yelled, and [Y/n] sweatdropped. "I'm [Y/n] also from Hage. It's a pleasure to be here." She said with a smile.

"Hage? Seriously? Talk about in the sticks." The fire mage said. "Hey, introduce them to the other members." Yami said to Finral.

"Oh, right. Well, you've already met him, but...This is Gordon Agrippa." Finral introduced the man with black lipstick. "He's pretty gloomy, and you never know what he's thinking, but he's a good guy. Over there is Vanessa Enoteca. She'll get in your face when she's drunk, but she's a good person." Finral explained.

"I won't get in anyone's face. Hage...Isn't that a small village out in the boonies?" She asked.

"Yes!" Asta said.