The Crimson King

"You three should be ashamed." [Y/n] grumbled, "Trying your little sister like that is unforgiveable. You, Silvas, are an embarrassment."

"Oh, really? Says the 'princess' who was raised by peasants. You're the embarrassment to the King and this Kingdom, you Peasant-made Princess." Nozel said and stepped up to her, glaring. [Y/n] glared back.

~Now~

"Don't talk to [Y/n] that way, jerk!" Asta yelled.

"You should know your place, Peasant," Solid said and attempted to attack him. "Asta!" [Y/n] called, and he was able to cut through the magic. Alecdora and Nebra joined in on attacking Asta, but Asta was erasing their magic. [Y/n] glared harder and open her grimoire. "Enough! Angel Creation Magic: Guardian Angels." [Y/n] yelled, and angel warriors came rising from the ground.

" [Y/n] yelled, and angel warriors came rising from the ground

They each held the people who were attacking Asta. The intensity of her power rose, and Solid, Alecdora, and Nebra weren't able to move or even break free with their magic. "Would you all act like you have some common decency?!" [Y/n] said.

"That's enough. You're getting all worked up over a little boy. You should be ashamed of yourselves, Silvas." Fuegoleon said, "In front of the princess, no less."

[Y/n] sighed. 'Finally, a royal that not a jerk...'

[Y/n]'s angel warriors let the hostages go, and she walked over to Asta. "Are you alright, Asta?" [Y/n] asked.

Asta nodded. "Nothing I couldn't handle." He said, and [Y/n] smiled.

Leopold's eyes widened a bit, and he kneeled on one knee in front of [Y/n]. [Y/n] was a bit confused when he grabbed her hand. "Such grace. You're the Goddess of Beauty, my princess. I'm in love!" Leopold said.

This shocked Asta and Yuno while [Y/n] blushed. "B-But, we don't even know each other." [Y/n] said, and Leopold stood up.

"Let's get to know each other." He said as he leaned closer to [Y/n], but Asta stepped in.

"I promised to protect [Y/n] from weird guys like you." He said while cutting them, separating them, and Leopold laughed.

"All right then, rejoice! I, Leopold Vermillion, declare you my rival!" Leopold said as he continued to laugh. Asta blinked in confusion, "What's your name? Casta?"

"Leopold-san, it's Asta. He's Asta." Mimosa corrected.

Leopold patted him on the shoulder. "Asta, eh? That's a great name, my rival!"

"R-Rival?!" Asta questioned.

"Come now, rejoice!" Leopold said, and Asta stared at him, "Rejoice." He said more serious.

"Y-Yay..." Asta said and put his grimoire away, "Um... Thanks, but my rival's actually Yuno, who's standing over there."

Leopold laughed again, patting Asta's shoulder, "No worries! One can never have too many rivals!"