Training

[Y/n], Asta, and Noelle stared at the singing girl in awe. 'Her song is beautiful...' [Y/n] thought. Bubbles floated around her, the moon seemed brighter, and the ocean seemed more beautiful and livelier. [Y/n] grimoire still shined from her song.

"Whoa, is she a water spirit?" Asta questioned, and the girl stopped singing. "Eek! You heard that?" She squealed, "How embarrassing! Eek!"

[Y/n] gave her a confused look. "Well, now that you've heard me, there's no way around it. Let's be friends." The girl said and hopped down from the rocks to the sand.

'Friends...' [Y/n] thought.

"I'm Kahono. What are your names?" She asked.

"I'm Noelle; this is [Y/n]. The meathead is Bakasta." Noelle introduced.

"Who are you calling 'Bakasta the meathead'?!" Asta yelled, and [Y/n] giggled.

"Ah, so Noelle, [Y/n], and Bakasta the Meathead?" Kahono questioned, "What a strange name."

"Wait, don't you believe her! How naive are you?!" Asta yelled, "That's totally a nickname, and she's making fun of me! It's Asta! Asta!"

"I see. Nice to meet you, Asta!" Kahono said adn smiled.

"So, what are you doing out here, Kahono?" Noelle asked.

"I was singing." Kahono said.

"Well, yeah, I could see that." Noelle added.

"I was doing vocal training. I love singing at this spot." Kahono cooed.

"Training?" [Y/n] repeated. "Yep! I have a dream! I want to be a singing, dancing, magic-using...idol!" Kahono cheered.

"What's an idol?" The three mages asked in unison which shocked Kahono

"What?! You don't know?!" Kahono asked.

"Nope." They said in unison on again.

"They're all the rage in the Common Realm and Noble Realm!" Kahono explained, cheerfully.

"Oh..." They weren't really impressed.

"Well, you see...So, you see...Well...Idols are popular people who can sing, dance, and use magic." Kahono tried to explain, "I'm going to become a famous idol and get super rich!"

"So, you're after money?" Noelle questioned, "What's so great about money, anyway? If you have it, it just gets in the way."

"It's not in the way! Money's important!" Asta said while [Y/n] nodded.

"You never have to worry about not have money, Noelle-san, so you wouldn't understand." [Y/n] added.

"You can't eat tatoes without any money!" Asta yelled. "If you don't have tatoes, why don't you eat steak?" Noelle questioned, and [Y/n] gave her a deadpanned look while Asta fell to his knees.

"Damned royalty!" He growled.

"Yeah! Money's really important. I totally understand what Bakasta and [Y/n] are saying!" Kahono cheered then started shaking Asta's hand.

"Seriously, who are you calling 'Bakasta'?!" Asta yelled.

"Was it Kasta?!" Kahono questioned.

"I told you, it's Asta!"

"Oh, right. As-Oh?" Kahono stopped and looked at Asta closely then looked at [Y/n], "Bakasta, [Y/n], your bodies have weakened."

"It's Asta, damn it!" Asta yelled, and [Y/n] gave a confused look. "Weakened?" She repeated, "What do you mean?"