Battle at the Forest pt.3

The curse was surely lifted off of [Y/n]'s body. "Just as I thought." The queen said, and the group turned to her, "She's no longer herself. She's living her previous life on a constant loop. She has no memory of who she is, just who she was."

"It can't be..." Noelle muttered while Vanessa, Asta, and Finral were at a loss for words.

"[Y/N]!!" Asta called. Everyone could hear the desperation in his voice. He just wanted his love back. Asta just wanted her to hug him, encourage him like always, train with him. "[Y/N]! Please...wake up."

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"[Y/N]!!"

Thea stopped walking for a moment while holding Lumiere's hand. She'd thought she heard a noise.

"[Y/n]?" Thea muttered, "Aw. I like that name." It felt vaguely familiar. Like a friend that she couldn't remember.

"Angel?" Lumiere called, "Is something wrong?"

Thea shook her head and continued to walk, soon they passed Licht. The name [Y/n] still bothered Thea. She was worried for some reason. "Brother, have you heard the name, [Y/n], before?" Thea asked, but Licht just looked at her. Thea gave a confused looked. "Brother..." She called.

"What are you two planning to do today?" Licht asked.

'He just disregarded my question...? Why do I feel like I've lived this before?' Thea thought.

Thea tried to focus on her surroundings. She noticed that she couldn't feel the warmth of the sun, the feeling of Lumiere's hand, the feeling of the grass between her toes. All of this was some sort of an illusion. Thea let go of Lumiere's hand. "Lumiere, I don't think we should get married." Thea said, which pained her to do so.

Lumiere looked at her for a moment then smiled. "I love you, too, my angel." Lumiere said and continued his conversation with Licht.

'It's...not real.' Thea thought with a saddened look. It felt as if her heart was literally breaking. "But...who is [Y/n]?" Thea muttered. She closed her eyes.

'[Y/n]...' Thea groaned in frustration, ready to pull out her hair.

'I wanna be stronger! We're in this together, Thea!' Thea's eyes widened when she heard the girl's voice. An image of the smiling determined [h/c] haired girl appeared. 'I just want to protect my friends.'

Thea started to run. "She should be here somewhere! [Y/n]!" Thea called. The scenery began to fade as she continued to run. It was now an endless sea of black. "[Y/n]!" Thea called.

Thea slowed down when she heard sobbing. "I'm scared..." Thea slowly approached a little girl with [h/c] hair.

"[Y/n]..." Thea said, and the little girl looked at Thea with tears in her eyes.

"Who...?" [Y/n] muttered as she tried to back away.

"Wait...Do you remember me?" Thea asked, and [Y/n] shook their head, scooting further away.

"[Y/n], you have to remember who you are." Thea said, and [Y/n] began to run off. "I don't know who you are or who this [Y/n] person is!" [Y/n] yelled. Thea ran after her. "[Y/n]! Stop!"

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"You're scary!" [Y/n] yelled as she ran faster.

Thea grunted. "But, you're not a scared little girl anymore, remember. You want to protect all of your friends and be the powerful queen you were destined to be!" Thea said as she caught up to the little girl.