White Clover

''Yuno....please be okay!' [Y/n] thought as she flew through the dungeon with Asta, Luck, and Noelle. They reached the opening of the passageway to the treasure chamber and saw that the members of the Golden Dawn were badly hurt. A large diamond sword was about to hit Yuno.

"YUNO!!" [Y/n] screamed in horror. Asta ran towards Yuno and used his sword to cut the diamond made on in half.

"Hey, pale guy. Hands off! Yuno is...our rival!" Asta yelled as [Y/n] landed next to him.

"Unbelievable....and I thought I finally repaid my debt to you." Yuno said.

"We finally catch up to you and look at you?! What the hell are you doing, Yuno?! Damn it?! Who said you could get your ass kicked?!" Asta yelled.

[Y/n] know Asta was worried and so was she. [Y/n] was choking back her tears. 'I have to be strong.' [Y/n] thought. "Seriously, you're going to give me a heart attack, making me worry like that." [Y/n] said and opened her grimoire, "Angel Healing Magic: Healing Crucifix." She placed the crucifix on his back. "Now...let's take that guy down!"

"Are you the one who beat up the Golden Dawn?" Asta asked.

"What if I am? The weak will perish and only the strong will remain. That's all that matters." The guy said and used his magic to create an army of his clones.

"He summoned so many at once." Klaus said.

"There's no reason for the weak to stand on the battlefield. I was born to break people like you." The diamond mage, Mars said.

[Y/n] glared. "Unforgivable." She muttered and her grimoire opened.

Asta was the first to charge at Mars while [Y/n] pulled out her sword then charged after him. Asta attempted to hit the diamond mage with his sword, but the clone blocked the attack. A large diamond sword was ready to crush the two, but [Y/n] flew in the air and cut through it. She charged at the mage faster than the speed of light and hit him with her sword. The mage went flying into the ceiling of the dungeon. [Y/n] landed on the ground while Mars came charging at her with a diamond gauntlet.

Asta able to block the attack before it could come close to touching [Y/n]. Mars was knocking into the water. [Y/n] continued to glare into the water. "Come on! You finished already, you jerk?!" Asta yelled.

Mars' grimoire began to shine, and diamond shards came up towards [Y/n] and Asta. Asta pushed [Y/n] out of the way and cut through Mars' magic. Suddenly, the crystal diamonds closed around Asta.

"ASTA!!!" [Y/n] and Yuno screamed in horror. It was happening again. [Y/n]'s heart skipped a beat when she saw Asta fall to the ground. He was all tattered up.

"What...are you?" Mars questioned.

"I'm someone who was born without any magic. But even so, I'm going to become the Wizard King. And...I'm alive...to protect that!" Asta announced, weakly, as he slowly stood up.

[Y/n] stood as well. "I...I'm just going to destroy everything!" Mars yelled.

"Destroy everything?" Asta questioned. "The Wizard King protects everyone! Like hell I'm going to lose to someone like you!" Asta yelled.

Mars glared. "You're in the way...Begone, pebble!" Mars said.

"I may be just a pebble, but I'm...." Asta announced and jumped towards Mars. "...a pebble that shatters diamonds!" Asta smashed through Mars' diamond armor. Mars laid on the floor, knocked out.

"Amazing..." [Y/n] said while Asta cheered in victory.

Soon, Klaus used his iron magic to retrained Mars. "That should do it." Klaus said while [Y/n] used her magic to heal Asta. "Is this actually going to keep him retrained?" Asta asked.