Beach Fun!

Vanessa took Noelle and [Y/n] out to pick out swimsuits. "Wah!" [Y/n] was in awe when she walked in the shop to see a lot of vibrate-colored swimsuits.

"They're so pretty!" [Y/n] continued as a woman walked closer to them.

"How may I help you, ladies?" The woman asked.

"We're looking to buy swimsuits for my friends." Vanessa said while [Y/n] nodded and Noelle looked away.

After browsing around for a while, [Y/n] found one that she liked and tried it on. She straightened her hair out, letting it fall down to her shoulder then examined how she looked.

 She straightened her hair out, letting it fall down to her shoulder then examined how she looked

Until she heard a sudden scream. "Noelle-san?" [Y/n] said while opening the door of her dressing room. Vanessa was trying to get Noelle undressed. "Come on, Noelle-san." [Y/n] said and decided to help.

"A robbery?!" Klaus came bursting through the door. Then he had a nosebleed from the sight of naked Noelle.

"Noelle?"

"What's going on?"

Noelle and Yuno came in after him. "Th-That's my line!" Noelle yelled, and the members of the Golden Dawn took a look around.

"Swimsuits?" Yuno muttered.

"Yes, little Golden Dawn boy." Vanessa said and walked closer to Yuno.

"Little boy?" Yuno repeated.

"We're going to the ocean tomorrow. Noelle and [Y/n] doesn't have a swimsuit, so I was helping them pick one out. " Vanessa continued, "I even told them they could borrow a few of mine, but they didn't want to."

"They were just strings! How could I possibly wear that?!" Noelle yelled.

"And the others weren't any better." [Y/n] added while avoiding eye contact with Yuno.

She could feel his eyes on her which made her blush. After what he did, there was no way she could possibly still see Yuno as a brother.

"I-I see...But that scream earlier..." Mimosa said.

"That's because Vanessa suddenly took off my clothes!" Noelle complained.

"Well, it makes no sense to try on swimsuits while still wearing clothes." Vanessa said, "It's your own fault for taking forever to undress. Look, [Y/n]'s already done."

[Y/n] was getting a bit self-conscious now that Yuno was here, trying to cover her body with her arms.

"All this fuss for nothing." Klaus said and stood up, "Picking out swimsuits to go to the beach? Are you lot just fooling around instead of working again?"

"How rude! This is for a mission." Vanessa said.

"A mission?" Yuno repeated.

"Yes. An s-e-c-r-e-t one..." Vanessa said and placed her fingers under Yuno's chin, "Want to come along, little boy?" She asked, and [Y/n] huffed.