Twenty-five

Azriel only pulled her closer after she had decided to kiss him again. It didn't take long for her to find her way onto his lap. She broke the kiss after few seconds, hissing in pain as she moved.

"We don't have to-" Valery cut him off by crashing her lips against his again.

Azriel soon moved his lips to her neck, kissing and sucking everywhere he could, his hands now resting on her hips. She could feel him grow hard against her.

He finally reached that one spot that made her feel so good. She let out a moan at the feeling. Azriel froze for a second before continuing. "You like that?" he asked. Valery could only let out another moan in answer.

Azriel continued his trail of kissed down her neck. Down that scar that ran there. When he reached her sweater she looked at him.

She didn't even wait before pulling it off and throwing it onto the ground. He looked at her for a moment. At her breasts and at the scars that lingered on her body. She was glad that he wasn't able to see her back right now.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. "If we continue I don't think I'll be able to stop."

Valery leaned forward, kissing him. "Then don't stop." she whispered against his lips.

He definitely took that as a cue as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Valery could feel him grow harder with every second.

He still held one hand on her hip, moving the other to the back of her neck as they continued tasting each other.

Valery let one of her hands slide down, reaching his pants. She started to palm him through his pants, making him groan into her mouth.

If she'd told herself a week ago that the Spymaster of the Night Court was groaning because of her touch--in a good way, she wouldn't have believed it. She definitely wouldn't have believed that she was currently sitting on top of him, topless, her tongue in his mouth.

"Stop that." he growled against her mouth as she continued to palm him. She grinned as she continued. "Stop or I'm going to have to fuck you right now."

She pulled away from him, still grinning at him. "Do it." she dared him.

Azriel rested his hands on her hips and chuckled lowly. The sound made her shudder. "And where would the fun be with that?" The way he looked at her almost made her crumble. With so much lust and... love.

"I guess you're right." Valery said in a humming tone, looking at him. She put her finger against the leather that covered his skin. "You should probably pull this off your body before I do."

Azriel didn't hesitate before pealing his leathers off, finally revealing his beautiful toned chest. His wings were draped on the bed behind him. He actually looked so... relaxed like this.

"Are you done admiring me?" he said with a smirk.

"Never." she said, putting her hands on his chest, tracing the the swirling black of ink. "Beautiful." she muttered.

Azriel took her face in his hands, his touch soft. "If you don't want to do this or if you're not sure, please tell me now. We can stop and pretend this never happened-"

Valery cut him off by placing her finger against his lips. "Trust me, I've never been more sure." she said, kissing him again.

He flipped her over after her few seconds, his tall figure hovering above her. Making him the one in charge. Valery's breath hitched at the sight, ignoring the pain in her stomach.

She reached for his pants, but he was quick to stop her. "I'm going to fuck you later." he said, bringing his mouth to her ear. "But first, I'm going to make you feel so good." he dragged his lips down her neck, trailing kisses all the way to her collar bone, continuing to her breasts.