"Hey You Beautiful" by Olly Murs

You're playing hard to get song preference.

Scott:

"You say you don't, don't, but I know you do, do." You always say you don't want to hang out with him, and his friends, but he knows you enjoy being around them, but he doesn't say anything about it. He only smirks and nods.

Stiles:

"Haven't seen you before, try to feel you out." He first sees you walk through the door, and automatically wants to know about you, but you tell him, that you appreciate the enthusiasm, but would not like to talk to him.

Isaac:

"Telling me no, no. You really mean yes, yes. Let yourself go. Why don't you confess?" He always sees you glancing at him, but when he says something bout you liking him, you tell hi no, and to fuck off.

Derek:

"Die hard, disregard, coming out our mouth, but your body saying something else." You are always insulting him, and have a sarcastic remark to everything he says. You didn't know but your body language told he that you kind of liked him, and so did your heartbeat.

Jackson:

"Won't stop until I got you calling my name. You know you can't resist it baby." He wants you in every way, and you know it to. He can tell it takes you a lot of effort not to kiss him back, and to think of something rude to say to his flirty comment.

Aiden:

"Whoa, I feel your body calling out to me. Don't deny this electricity." Every time he "accidentally" touched your arm, he felt sparks, and he knows you feel them, too. He just wants you to admit it.

Liam:

"OK, now I see you love the chase. Luck for you, my dear, that's my favorite game." You are always avoiding him, you can't handle his boyish charm, and it make you weak to the knees. Sometimes you get unlucky, and have to keep yourself intact, so he won't know you like him. He knows why you' re avoiding him, and that makes him want you more.

Next preference will have Theo.

Two updates in one day? Crazy!