secrets.

"Did she fucking get bitten?"

"Yuna! Focus on getting us out of here!"

Ryujin was now lifted upright, her boots squeaking along the floor as she fought against the encroaching darkness of unconsciousness. The world was a blur of chaos around her, with Yuna bravely battling off the horde of zombies in front of them.

To her left, Chaeryeong had her arm around Ryujin's shoulder, helping to support her weight as they moved. On her right, Yeji's arm was wrapped tightly around her waist, her grip strong and determined. Ryujin could feel the strain in Yeji's muscles as she struggled to keep Ryujin upright.

Through hazy vision, Ryujin could see Chaeryeong's jaw was clenched, her eyes scanning the surroundings for any threats. Yeji's brow was furrowed, stray tears glistening in her eyes. God, she hated it.

By some miracle, they managed to reach the double doors they had entered from. Yuna knew they couldn't all fit through that gap, especially with Ryujin incapacitated.

"Here's my gun," Yuna said, handing it to Chaeryeong before trying to pry the door open.

Chaeryeong took the weapon without hesitation and moved towards the wall, offering Ryujin something to lean on. She swiftly pulled out her bowie knife and lifted her bandana up to cover her mouth before springing into action, holding back the horde that was closing in from behind.

Meanwhile, Yeji gently settled Ryujin on the floor, her heart pounding with fear. "Hey, stay with me," she urged, her voice trembling.

Ryujin, still dazed and struggling to focus, stared back at Yeji with empty eyes. "Please..." Yeji whimpered, almost begging her to keep fighting, to stay.

The younger woman managed a weak nod before Yeji stood back up, determination hardening her features. She drew her machete, ready to stand her ground alongside Chaeryeong.

Together, they formed a barrier, fighting back the horde of zombies that threatened to overwhelm them. The sound of gunshots and metal clashing against rotting flesh filled the air as they desperately held their ground.

With each passing moment, Ryujin felt herself slipping further into darkness. The pain in her arm was excruciating, and her vision blurred and faded.

"I got it! Let's go!!" Yuna's voice rang out as she managed to open the door a little wider.

Yeji turned back, her heart pounding. She rushed to Ryujin's side, lifting her off the ground with all the strength she had left. "I got you," she said firmly, her voice trembling with emotion.

Meanwhile, Chaeryeong held her ground, buying them precious seconds. She glanced back to see Yeji carrying Ryujin towards the door. As soon as she saw them pass through, she took her last shot at the approaching zombies before sprinting towards the gap.

The undead creatures stumbled and tripped over each other, their decaying limbs reaching desperately for their prey. Some managed to reach the door, pushing and shoving, but they couldn't get through.

With a final burst of energy, Chaeryeong bolted through the gap, feeling the cold, clammy hands of the zombies brushing against her back. She didn't look back, her heart pounding in her chest as she raced towards the SUV.

Yeji was already there, leaning against the car as Chaeryeong helped her guide Ryujin inside. The younger woman's breathing was ragged, her eyes closed in a struggle to remain conscious.

Seeing that Yuna was already in the driver's seat, Chaeryeong hurried to assist Yeji. Together, they quickly took off her bag and axe, throwing it carelessly onto the floor of the car and carefully lifted Ryujin's limp form and laid her down in the back seat. Chaeryeong then ran around to the passenger side and instructed Yuna to drive.