Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Freen's busy day goes on and on. But after so many nights of working late, her body seems to be at her limit so she was forced to take a few hours of rest. Eventually she fell asleep on the bed early. The next morning, Becky didn't wake her up as she usually did. Freen always sent her to college in the morning but this morning, Becky wanted her to rest more so she decided not to wake her up.

"Get some rest, my brother will send me to college. I made you breakfast so make sure you eat it okay mai? XOXO BB 💋"

 I made you breakfast so make sure you eat it okay mai? XOXO BB 💋"

She left her a handwritten note with a lipstick stain on the paper. She made a simple sandwich with some eggs and bacon and a glass of the freshest orange juice for Freen and left it with the notes on the bedside table.

The next day, Freen wakes up early to send Becky to college. But this time, Becky refuses to. She said her driver will send and pick her up. This makes her think whether Becky is still sulking or she just really want her to get some rest. Freen didn't know the answer to that question because even when Becky sulked, she always take a good care of her. But if she asked herself, she's 100% sure that Becky is still sulking with her. Probably because of the lack of attention and less time spent with her.

Babe🐰: I'll pick you up from college today okay?? I already told your brother and your driver we're going somewhere.

BB 🧚🏻 : I thought you're busy.

Babe🐰: You're sulking with me aren't you? Let's go on a date okay? I'll make it up to you.

BB 🧚🏻 : What about your work?

Babe🐰: I'll think of something about it. You're more important than everything else in the whole world.

BB 🧚🏻 : Where are you taking me?

Babe🐰: Dinner.

___________________________________

"You clean up nicely. Wouldn't be fair for me."

"Don't worry, you'll have time to get ready."

Freen drives to the very familiar road.

"I thought you're taking me to dinner?? But we're actually going home?"

"I told you, you'll have time to get ready. Dinner is on the rooftop."

Once they were inside their house, Becky smelled something really good making her mouth watered and her stomach growling.

"Babe.. did you cooked dinner??"

"Yup. Smells good isn't it? I can hear your stomach growling. Go upstairs and take your time getting ready. I'm gonna set up the rooftop."

Freen gave a kiss on Becky's cheek and makes her way to the kitchen. Becky was confused with Freen's sudden change but decided not to complain as she herself misses having date night with Freen.