Chapter 34 - Eternal Flames 🔞

This chapter contains a mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

_________________________________

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

"Seems like your tongue works fine for me, Sarocha."

Becky uncrossed her smooth legs in the most seductive manner, spreading them as wide as she can. Once it was put on display, she brings her right hand down to her center and spread the lips with her middle and forefinger.

"Now Miss Sarocha, put your tongue to a good work."

Freen gulped. She licked her lips before slowly moving forward to Becky's dripping wet center. She runs her hands over Becky's thighs, caressing them, turning her on even more. The first swipe of her tongue was explosively dangerous, followed by a second.. then a third.. and lastly the fourth swipe was when she penetrated into the glistening hole. Her nails buried deep into Becky's white thighs.

"F-fuck! Oh God.. Y-yes.. yes.. ahhh y-yes.."

Becky was seeing stars. She fell back on the bed. Freen's tongue penetrating her hole making her feel dizzy. The strong suction and sucking sound made from the girl in between her legs making her whole body combust. She accidentally clenched her legs together, trapping Freen in between but the other girl put up a fight as she gripped hard on Becky's thighs and forcefully spread them open so widely again.

"Don't close your legs. I'm not done."

She said lifting her head to look at Becky. Her chin was covered with Becky's slicked. Becky supported her body with her elbows and lifted her torso halfway only for Freen to pull her closer from her thighs and making Becky fell back again.

"Shit!"

She reacted when Freen plunged forward to her spread pussy lips, this time taking a mouthful of it, devouring the hell out of the hole.

"Hmm.. emm! Hmmm~"

Freen closed her eyes putting her mouth and tongue to work. The tip of her nose rubbing her clit, adding even more pleasure. Becky's bald pussy is making her job easier, not a single hair in the way. She removed one of her hand from Becky's thigh and grazed the skin on Becky's taut stomach with her nails making the girl whimpering.

"Ahhh... hnngg.. B-baby.. it's too much.. ahhhhh ahh emmmm.. babe.. I'm close.. s-so so close.. ahh.."

Her hands clenching the white sheets, holding on for her release

Her hands clenching the white sheets, holding on for her release. Knowing Becky was on her limit, Freen moves her tongue faster, alternating with a penetration from her middle finger. It's become harder for her to penetrate as Becky's inside was starting to clench her finger and she knows in that moment, it only took seconds for Becky to cum.

"F-Freen.. Fr-Freen.. ahh.. Freen.. Baby.. Y-Yes! I'm- ah! I'm.. I'm- cum- ahhhh! Ahh~! Cumming~! I'm cumming!!"

Freen can feel some liquid spurts into her mouth. She knows what she did right. Having the girl still trembling after a minute she came, she knows she did a great job.