Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) 🔞

This chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

______________________________________

"W-wait!"

Mon stopped her hand from getting further up to the part she wanted the most. She looked into Sam's eyes asking why.

"Mon, it's- it's been a while since I.."

Mon raised her eyebrows waiting for Sam to finished her sentences.

"Since I.. had sex." She whispered her latter part of her words shyly.

Mon let out a small laugh.

"Sam.. I'll take a good care of you, you don't even need to worry."

Mon continues sucking the soft spot on Sam's neck leaving spots of red here and there. The hand snaking through the robe is now gripping Sam's thigh applying some pressure.

"B-but I don't know if I can pleasure you that much. -hmphh! ", Sam added and her face started to get red.

Mon traced her tongue teasingly through Sam's ear and whispered,

"Don't worry about me, I'll probably cum just by hearing your voice moaning my name later."

Sam whimpered hearing the dirty talk by the not so innocent human. She can't help but surrender to her lust.

______________________________________

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

Mon carressed Sam's thigh moving closer to the part that needed taking care the most but never touching it, at the same time shoving her tongue into Sam's mouth swallowing every moan that came out of her.

Mon rested her other hand on Sam's shoulder as she slowly removing the robe from the shoulder. She moves her kisses downwards through Sam's throat.. to her collarbone.. to the newly exposed part.. and lastly, to her chest in between the cleavage which is still covered by the robe.

"Mon...", Sam breathe heavily.

Sam shifted her position to get more comfortable by laying down completely on the bed instead of leaning against the headboard. Her hand grabbing gently on her partner's hair.

Mon undid the knot on Sam's bathrobe revealing her fully naked body. Her eyes follows through every skins and every curves that she can find.

"You're beautiful.",

"Don't stare at me like that. It's embarrassing."

Sam closed her legs together after being exposed and stared by the human. Mon move her gaze to the valley on Sam's chest. Mon leans on her side next to Sam and grazed her fingers through Sam's breast and started to lick the erected bud. While she's busy licking and sucking the bud, her other hand groped the other breast roughly, massaging the swollen nipple with her thumb.

"hnnngh- ahh.. careful, th-they're sensitive."

Hearing that she's sensitive, Mon tugged at the nipple with her teeth.

*smack!*

Mon received a playful slap on her arm.

"Sorry khaa..", Mon left a smirk and she give a quick peck to the nipple.

"I want to see you too. All of you."

Mon stands on her knees and undressed immediately revealing her fair skin to the woman before her and went back to her position before.