Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour

"We're landing soon."

"What time is it here??"

"Let me check. Oh, it's 10PM in Thailand so it's 4PM here."

"So that means, if I go to bed and wish you goodnight at 12AM, it's going to be 6PM for you hahaha. We need to get used to that."

"We'll get used to it. I'm so excited to tour my apartment with you later but can we do it after we're getting some rest?? I'm so jet lagged."

"No worries Bec, we'll have time for that later. Let's just showers and freshen up and lay on bed first."

"It's gonna be a bit cold because of winter. You bring your winter clothes right?"

"I did. We're gonna cuddles a lot aren't we??"

"You and me in front of the fireplace.. getting cozy.. ughh can you stay with me here??"

"Hahaha as much as I wanted to, you know I can't."

"Damn it. Worth a try. Oh, we're ready for landing. Fasten your seat belt?"

"I did. Here we go Becbec. I hope we can kiss in the snow hehe."

"You know our lips gonna be frozen and chapped right?"

"So what? I'm still gonna kiss you. It'll warm eventually."

_________________________________

"Fuck.. when you said you rented an apartment, I thought it was really an apartment. Turns out this is just another gorgeous penthouse on the highest floor."

"Hahaha my dad insisted on renting this place. I told him this was too much and I can rent my own place. But he was so excited that I'm living here in England because it's where he always has his business trip."

"Daddy's girl? Hahaha"

"Hmm.. nope. 'Daddy's girl'.."

Becky winked as her tone was sultry and teasing biting her own lips looking Freen up and down.

"Oh.. shit.. ehmm.. I- fuck.. Rebecca, honey? Please stop teasing me like that?"

"Hahahahah! Okay baby~ I'm sorry hehe"

"Bon! You must be tired in the cage~ Here, come out and run everywhere you want in this big house!"

"He looks excited."

"I mean, who doesn't?? Look at this place."

"You wanna rest first or shower first?"

Becky asked.

"I wanna flop on the bed so badly baby. Can we shower later?"

"Of course. But we need to think of a dinner. You're in the mood for cooking??"

"Sure, if we have what we need to cook."

"We do. The fridge has already been stocked up for us. Can you cook for me baby?"

"I thought we're cooking together??"

"We do! But you're in charge of cooking and I will be sitting at the kitchen counter rooting for my beautiful and sexy girlfriend playing chef hehe"

"Bec~ that's not fair!"

"You know I'm not good at cooking~"

"Fine.. fine~ but at least lend me a hand a bit okay?"

"Of course baby~ but don't worry, I'll do the dishes. I promise."

"You have a dishwasher honey."

"Still counts!"