Chapter 33 - Burning Desires 🔞

A/N: Guys, when I said I wanna spice it up a little bit, I mean spice it up with sexy scenes 🤣 not some angst 🤣 Let's not have sad scenes okay? Maybe not for a while hahaha let's have some fun first.

This chapter contains a slightly mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

_________________________________

"Can we pop the champagne now?"

"Babe, not yet! We just got here. We're waiting for the countdown remember??"

Becky answered annoyingly to her impatient girlfriend.  They were soaked in the hot jacuzzi tub in their swimsuits. Each pairs were hugging their body tightly when in contact with the warm water, showing their curves.

"Fuck.. this feels so good. You should've told me earlier we have a jacuzzi."

Freen sighed comfortably sitting in the corner of the tub with her hands spread to the edge of it. A perfectly chilled champagne with two flutes were ready to be popped later.

"Oh, wait until you feel this.."

Becky pressed the button and immediately water jets from the jacuzzi massaging their body and from where Freen is sitting, it accidentally jets to her butt.

"Ah- ahhh... fuck."

"Emm.. you sound so good.. Hmm.. maybe we should buy one for our penthouse in Thailand??"

"Hahaha but where to place it?"

"On the rooftop of course. Just like this."

"Oh, I didn't know your penthouse in Thailand includes a private rooftop too."

"Our, Freen. Our penthouse. And no, it didn't actually included. But if I want to, I can buy that space so that it will become our own private rooftop. Just imagine of the things we could do there."

"You mean.. sexy things?"

She smirked teasingly.

"Not just sexy things.. Everything."

"As much as I love how that sounds, I don't think you should waste your money like that. To this day, it still got me thinking how rich you actually are."

"I got my ways hehe."

After almost twenty minutes soaking in the hot tub, the countdown for New Year's Eve started. It also will mark officially a year of their relationship.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."