Umbrella

(your pov)

A raindrop lands on my arm as I'm just about to leave school. Shit. It starts pouring down heavier as I run back the few feet towards shelter. I sigh, knowing that I didn't being an umbrella to school today. I settle down on the concrete pavement to wait out the storm, or at least until my mom can come bring me an umbrella. I'm about to text her when I hear a voice behind me.

"Y/n?"

"Keiji?" I turn in surprise.

"Need some help?" He asks, an amused smile on his oretty face. He opens his umbrella, walking up to me.

"A little." I say sheepishly, getting up and duating of my skirt. "I forgot to bring my umbrella again." I say, smacking my forehead.

"C'mon then, I'll walk you back." He smiles.

"Really? Thanks!" I grin before pausing. "Wait don't you have volleyball today?"

"We were going to but it got cancelled because Bokuto and Konoha got into a fight and both hit their heads on the wall, so no practice!" He shrugged cheerfully.

"Oh? Are they okay?" I ask.

"They'll be fine, coach was pissed though so he just told us all to go home while he yelled at them." Keiji says.

"Wow, why am I not surprised?" I sigh.

"Why are you leaving so late anyways?" He asks.

"I left my keys in my locker." I say, looking away with an "oops" expression.

"At least you didn't forget them again." He laughed. "Remember that day a couple months ago? That was when we first started to be good friends."

"And then date." I grin, nudging him. "I still remember, we went to the conveinience store that day right?"

"Yeah, and then you cane to watch our practice." He chuckled.

"I loved it." I smile. "I love you."

"I love you more." He smiles.

The rain pitters down on us, walking in the middle of the street. We walk in a content silence for a bit, enjoying each others company as we make our way towarda my house. Keiji holds the umbrella above us steadily, I watch the raindrops hit the pavement before us, making huge puddles in the street.

Our feet make huge splashes as we go through them and I feel the cold water soak my shoes with a shudder. The greying sky seems to be painted in watercolours, blue, grey, blue.

"N/n?"

"Mm?"

"I love you. I hope we'll be together forever." He says, smiling widely.

"I love you too. And we will be together forever, I'm getting that cute happy ending damnit." I reply with a grin.

"I'll get you that happy ending. We'll be married right out college." He laughs.

"With two kids and a dog and a cat." We say together, we've already agreed on it. He wanted the dog, I wanted both a cat and a dog.

"Obviously! I'd kill you if we didn't!" I say dramatically.

"I Love you."

"I Love you more."

"Impossible."

idk how it ended like that but oh well huh. pls give me ideas (me begging)

the chapters might be coming out a little slower for a while bc i havent gotten over my creativity block and i have a buch of school work i gotta do
ill update as much as possible but if there are less chapters then yk why anyways ily guys

have a good day/night🧸

baibai🫶