Marry me?

(your pov)

So the other day me and Keiji, sorry KEIJI AND I were eating dinner together, chatting as usual when I decided to be a fucking idiot. Me and my big ass mouth decided to go-

"Keiji? What do you think of you and me, married?"

"W-what?" He froze, looking at me quickly.

"Y-yeah! Like, us married, we've been dating for like seven years and we both have good jobs right?" I say, my voice getting softer and softer as he stares at me with a strange expression.

"N-nevermind that. I-I'm gonna go to sleep early tonight okay?" I stammered when he didn't say anything, getting up and rushing towards the bedroom.

"No wait! Y/n!" I heard him call after me and thought that I should respond but I was panicking hard. Now I realise how stupid that was.

(few days later)

"Y/n? You've been avoiding me." Keiji sighs , sitting down directly in front of me on the bed.

"No! I haven't..." I lie, looking away guiltily.

"Bullshit. You have." He says firmly. Truth be told I have been avoiding him, the way he reacted to my "idea" scared me, for whatever reason. I thought maybe, he might be thinking to break up with me.

"I haven't!" I protest.

"Go out with me today." He says, standing up.

"H-huh?" I sit up straighter, bewildered.

"Yeah, go out with me, I made a reservation and everything." He smiles, waving a hand as he walks out the door of our bedroom.

What...

We're sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant, Keiji looks uneasy, he's shaking his leg and keeps sighing. This is worrying me, what if he really is breaking up with me?

"Keiji? Are you okay?" I ask slowly, biting my lip nervously.

"I'm fine." He reassures me with a smile.

"O-okay..."

After a couple moments of silence, he stands up, coming around the table to kneel in front of me. He's pulling something out from behind his back. At first I think he's about to break up with me and I panick, but then I see that he's holding a small ringbox and I realise what's going on.

No way...

"Y/n. You've made me the happiest man alive everyday you're with me. I cannot begin to express how much I love you." He smiles, opening the box to reveal a beautiful gold ring, a perfect little diamond set in the middle. "Will you accept this ring as a token of my love for you, the most wonderful woman to ever exist? Y/n, will you marry me?"

"K-Keiji..." I breathe, feeling happy tears come to my eyes.

"What do you say hm? Y/n?" He smiles gently. "Marry me?"

"Of course..." I wrap my arms around his neck and he stands up, leaving me hanging around his neck for a couple seconds before he wraps his strong arms around my body.

"I love you Y/n." He murmurs into my hair before putting me down and kissing me.

"I love you more, Keiji." I say as he pulls away.

"Impossible." He grins, kissing my forehead and sliding the ring onto my finger. I feel the cool metal against my skin, a perfect fit.

"Keiji? Why were you so nervous when I asked about marraige!" I exclaim after a moment, giggling.

"I thought you found out I was going to propose!" He said defensively, laughing along with me.

"Hate to ruin your moment here but uh, smile for a photo?" A loud voice next to us says.

"Bokuto?" I raise my eyebrows with a laugh.

"Had to watch it!" He grinned.

"Say cheese!"

im back in my begging for ideas era 😍😍 not that ill get any suggestions but yk a girl can hope ahah soo~

any ideas?

(i have one that im writing rn but it might take a while bc its about penpals and idk how to write letters so wtv, and its also gonna be pretty long so in the meantime it would be useful but if not i might not be able to get out so many parts like i am now)

have a good day/night🗣️

baibai🫶