Truth or dare

warning: suggestive

note: this is also in the same universe as my sun and moon story (+ the "I missed you" oneshot) also in the story all the characters are 18+

(your pov)

"KONOHA GIVE ME THAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH." Bokuto yelled.

We, the volleyball team, (plus Kuroo and Kenma because Bokuto invited Kuroo and Kenma was forced along) were all at Bokuto's house, having a sleepover. Thankfully, Yukie, Kaori and Mitsuki were here, otherwise I might self combust from having to deal with all of these stupid boys. Except Akaashi, I love that man.

"KONOHA YOU ASSHOLE." Anddd the bickering continues.

"SHUT UP GUYS." Yukie yells.

"Konoha, give it back." Kaori soothes her demon of a boyfriend. Who is my cousin.

Oh my god. They were fighting over a fucking pillow. A GOD DAMN PILLOW.

"Hmph. Fineee." Konoha grumbled, giving Bokuto the oh so precious gray owl pillow back.

"Anywaysss." Kuro said. "Let's play truth or dare."

"Oh fuck." Everyone groaned in varying degrees of excitement. (Bokuto and Konoha were the only ones actually excited at this prospect)

"Right! Let's start." Bokuto jumped up, pointing dramtically at Akaashi, looking him straight in the eye. "Truth or dare!"

"Truth." He stared right back.

"Pussy." Konoha coughed.

"Hmm, uhhhh, actually, someone help me, I don't have any truth questions." He paused.

"Psst! Bokuto." Kuroo grabbed Bokuto by the sleeve, yanking him down to his sitting level.

They whispered for a couple seconds, except that it wasn't whispering whatsoever and we could hear their entire conversation.

"Okay! Akaashi! Are you a virgin?" He asked, really more of announced.

"Nah, done it many times." Alaashi said smoothly, glancing at his phone casually.

"KEIJI!" I exclaim, elbowing him.

"WAIT WHAT."

"WE HAVEN'T." I start, knowing full well that I'm lying.

"Don't lie, love." Akaashi smirked.

"KEIJI."

"OOOOOH AKAASHI DAMNN." Kuroo whistled.

"How is he huh, Y/n?" Konoha hooked an arm around my neck.

"SHUT IT KONO." I push him off.

"No seriously." Bokuto leaned forward, having finally sitten down.

"Beastly." I reply dryly.

"NAHH AKAASHI WHATT." Konoha gasped.

"HOLD ON WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN TO MA BESTIE HUH?" Mitsuki demanded, mouth wide.

"Nuh-in." Akaashi checked the time on his phone again.

"Y/n, if you guys ever go too hard lemme know and I'll take your shift at the coffee shop." Yukie put an arm on my shoulder.

"YUKIE."

"Moving on, Bokuto truth or dare." Akaashi cut in before I could start trying to beat everyone up.

"Dare!"

"Run around the block naked."

"AYO WAIT WHAT." Konoha started laughing his ass off.

"No wait- Akaashi we can talk about this. I'm sorry man. BLAME KUROO."

"If Kuroo runs with you you can keep your boxers." Akaashi mused.

Que Konoha screeching laughter.

"NAHH BO YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN FOR THIS ONE."

"PLEASE KUBRO, HELP A GUY OUT."

"KUROO IM FOR REALS BEGGING."

"I'LL BUY YOU LUNCH TOMMOROW."

"Fine."

"Thanks bro." Bokuto sighed in relief.

"I'M RECORDING THIS." Mituski whipped out her phone.

"LET'S GO KUROO." Bokuto jumped up, strangely excited now.

"Ugh, I hate you Bokuto." Kuroo groaned, taking off his shirt.

The three dissappeared, leaving the rest of us to wait for them to get back. About five minutes of chatter and speculation later, Kuroo burst through the door.

"HEY BITCHES." Mitsuki hopped in, waving her phone high, a shaky video of two teen boys running around in their underwear playing on it. She tossed the phone onto a pillow in the center of the room for everyone to watch and laugh at.

"AHAHAHA BOKUTO WHY ARE YOU RUNNING LIKE THAT." Konoha rolled around on the floor in laughter.

"You guys are such idiots." Yukie laughed.

"Mitsu can you send me that?" Kenma asked.

"NO DON'T." Kuroo yelled.

"I already sent it to the gc so suck it Kuroo." Mitsuki smirked.

"Bitch." He sat down heavily, having finally gotten his clothes on.

"Ya have to admit Kuroo, it was pretty funny." Bokuto nudged him, sitting down.

"Heh, it's only funny because you don't have Kenma as a best friend." Kuroo groaned. "That bitch is gonna spread it around town."

"Ya fucking know it." Kenma spoke up from his corner of the room.

"Can we continue with the game?" Kaori asked.

"Sure, but Akaashi is no longer allowed to give dares." Bokuto sat up.

"I'll be nice to everyone but you, Bokuto." Akaashi said.

"Let's just continue." Konoha cut in. "Bokuto you ask."

"Right, Konoha, truth or dare."

"Oh shit. DARE."

"KONOHA IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO DARES." Kaori and I both yell.

"Why not?" Bokuto asked.

"I have no regard for my personal safety." Konoha shrugged.

"Well damn."

We continued with game, after a few rounds, Konoha had a bald spot in the back of his head, Kenma finally admitted that he likes a girl, Kaori was forced to record a dance (which she absolutwly slayed), Komi was forced to eat a whole spoonful of salt (this was Konoha's idea because Konoha is damn unoriginal) and Akaashi was told to pole dance on an imaginary pole (which he lowkey looked hot doing).

And now Akaashi is asking ME.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Mm, dare."

"Careful love, because I can ask anything." He says before leaning into my ear.

"Wha-"

"HOLD ON WHAT."

"At home." He whispers. "But for now, just pretend I gave you a dare, mkay?"

"That's stupid." I bluff, before whispering back. "You got it love."

"What is it?" Konoha asks.

"Take a selfie with the toilet and post it on my insta story." I respond dryly, heart racing.

"How boring."

Right, super boring

was that too suggestive to be counted as fluff? it isnt right???

have a good day/night🫠

baibai🫶