Confession

I'm sitting on the grassy hill, looking at the stars when he approaches. I'm startled at first but then I realise who it is.

"Akaashi? You scared the shit out of me!"

"Hello to you too, Y/n."

"Oh, uhm, hello."

He laughs at my flustered appearance, settling down on the grass. I sit back down, face red from embarassment.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks. "It's so late now."

"I couldn't sleep." I shrug. "And you? Mr.I'm-So-Responsible?"

"I couldn't sleep either Ms.I-scream-at-the-sight-of-my-own-friend." He says, the moon is bright tonight, giving me full view of his smile.

"Oh shut up." I huff, laying down. "You're not funny."

"I think I'm very funny, thank you very much." He laughs, putting his arms behind his head to lay down.

"Hey Akaashi?" I say quietly.

"Hm?" He hums in response.

"Do you like anyone?" I ask, I can't help it. He wouldn't like me, so I wanna know if-

"Yes."

Shit.

"Who?" I ask, rolling to my side to look at him.

"I can't tell you." He says.

"Mm? Why not?" I ask, trying not to feel the sting of hurt at his response.

"You won't wanna be friends with me if I do." He says.

"What do you mean? I'm sure it's not that bad!" I say, finding it strange. I would never not wanna be friends with him...

"No you will." He sighs.

"I won't!" I protest. "At least describe her!"

"Fine...if it'll make you stop pestering me about it" He sighs, sitting up.

"Yay!" I cheer a little half-heartedly.

"Okay. She's absolutely beautiful, she's smart and kind, she's friendly and nice. She always makes me laugh and there's never a dull moment around her. She's slightly short tempered and gets angry easily, but she's honestly kinda cute when she gets mad." He says, a dreamy look on his face. "She's loud sometimes but mostly she's quiet. She loves her friends very much and she loves hanging out with them. She's extremely caring and a good listener."

"She can be really rude and has a sharp tongue, I'm honestly kind of scared of her. She could probably beat a lot of people up actually." He continues to list. "I honestly just kind of love her, she's the type of person you just always want to be around. I love her laugh and her smile, I love the way she always tries so hard. She always tries to make sure everyone is comfortable. She always puts others before herself, which she shouldn't be doing by the way, and is always trying to help others."

"She sounds wonderful." I say, trying to smile.

"She is." He says, he still has that dreamy look on his face.

"Can you tell me who it is?" I ask quietly. "It would make it hurt a little less."

"Make what hurt leas?" He blinks at me, as if trying to figure something out.

"Just tell me who it is." I say tiredly.

He hesitates a moment before telling me.

"It's you, Y/n. It's you who I love."

My eyes widen as I look up and into his eyes. He's smiling down at me, I draw myself back up.

"Really?" I breathe.

"Yeah. Do you hate me?" He asks.

"Why the hell would I hate you?" I scold him.

"When I like you too?"

"H-huh?" He looks shocked before he smiles and cups my face.

"Love ya." I whisper.

"Shut up." He murmurs as he presses his soft lips against mine.

What a successful night.

hihi i finally got a new chapter out💪💪
i feel like this one was kinda cut short so i might make a part two or smth idk yet but i kinda like it
anyways um gimme suggestions pls

ily and have a good day/night😍

(also 400 reads omg ily guys🫣)

have a good day/night❤️‍🩹

baibai🫶