Tie a tie

(your pov)

"Morning love."

I sit down at my usual seat next to Keiji, setting my bag down and arranging my stuff how I always do.

"Hey, good morning love." Keiji looks up with a smile.

I smile at him, relieved and happy to finally see him again after the weekend. I notice something wrong, though.

"Keiji." I frown. "What's up with your tie?"

The blue striped tie hung around his neck, undone and waiting to be tied.

"Hm? Oh I don't actually know how to do it." He says, glancing away in embarassment.

"How does it get done every morning then?" I ask, an amused smile playing on my lips.

"I get my mom to do it, or I find that one step by step saved in my phone." He says sheepishly. "I can never remember how."

"Want me to do it?" I ask gently, letting myself chuckle at him.

"If you don't mind." He grins boyishly.

Smiling, I stand up and take the tie in my hands, going through the steps in my head.

"Sometimes I wonder how you can be so smart and so stupid at the same time." I say affectionately, looping the fabric over my hands in the familiar pattern.

"Yeah well sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have you." He grins.

"Honestly, I'm more lucky to have you." I laugh. "My science grades agree."

"You only love me because I give you my notes." He says jokingly.

"That's not true." I protest, pulling the fabric tight to finish the tie. "I love you also because you tutor me. And because you always buy me snacks."

"Hey!" He flicks my forehead gently.

"I'm kidding!" I laugh.

"I love you for many reasons." I smile. "But I don't think I really need one."

"Hm?"

"You make it hard not to love you."

"You too."

"GUYS STOP BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY AND MAKING THE REST OF US FEEL SINGLE."

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND THOUGH."

hahahahhaha how long has it been?
(sorry omg)

this one was based on a headcanon that akaashi doesnt actually know how to tie a tie (i have this same headcanon for multiple characters tho lmao)
i didnt rlly intend for this to be so damn sappy but its cute ig (sidenote: akaashi is adorable in this one)

in other news we hit a WHOLE ASS 1.13k READS LIKE OMG
i love you guys sm💗💗🥺🥺
yall are amazing

have a good day/night🧋

baibai🫶