Heather

based on the heather trend w the sweaters and shit bc yes

(your pov)

"I still remember the third of december, me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you
Only if you knew how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerised while I die-"

I pull my earbud out, sighing, as a hand is waved in front of my face. I look to the side to see Akaashi- AKAASHI????

"Oh-uhm. Hey! Akaashi." I shake myself, sitting up straight.

"Hey Y/n." He smiles softly.

ACK MY HEART HIS SMILE IS ADORABLE

Oh my god I never see him smile

It's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Could I talk to you for a moment?" He asks, cutting through my fangirling.

"Uh yeah! Sure." I smile, standing up from my chair and leaning against my desk.

We're in the classroom alone, since I came to sit here for lunch (because Mitsu was flirting with Yura and I didn't feel like watching that). I check my phone as it pings with a notification.

Fitness app huh? Oh hey it's december third-

Oh shit it's december third.

"What's up?" I ask Akaashi, grabbing a candy- cola- from my pencil case. "Want one?"

"Nah I'm good." He waves his hand. "Um actually- I wanted to give you something."

"What's that?" I ask, unwrapping the candy and popping it into my mouth.

He grabs a paper bag from the desk behind him. He holds it out to me with a sheepish grin.

"Here." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can I open it?" I ask, peering into the bag curiously.

I push the candy to the side of my mouth, not being able to talk properly.

"Yeah. Please do." He smiles warmly, nodding to the bag.

"Yay! Okay." I pull out what seems to be a folded sweater? "Hm? What's this?"

I open up the navy sweater, it's a simple plain crewneck, a few sizes too big for me.

Hold on.

Sweater.

December 3rd.

"I still remember the third of december, me in your sweater"

Is this...?

"Akaashi...?" I hold the sweater to my chest, looking to him with wide eyes.

"Mitsuki said you'd understand?" He looks away, his ears turning ever so slightly redder.

Cute...

"Are you saying you..." I trail off, getting excited.

"God- Yes! I like you, Y/n." He sighs heavily, running a hand through his hair.

I can't control the squeal that comes out of my mouth. I jump up and hug him.

Or at least I try.

He's a lot taller than me, and I have to tip toe to reach his neck, so it's kinda awkward. But he doesn't seem to mind, he laughs and hugs me back, however awkward the fit is.

I settle back on my heels and hug him around the waist instead. He drapes his arms around me, sighing happily as I bury my face in his chest, breathing in his scent.

"I'll take that as a yes, love." He says into my hair.

"You'd be correct." I mumble, except it sounds more like "yurd beh kuhrreft" through his chest but that's okay.

"Gotcha." He laughs.

I let go finally and hold up the sweater to look at again, smiling like an idiot.

"It's mine." Akaashi says. "I thought you might like it? I can get you a new one if not..."

"I love it." I sigh happily, hugging it to my chest.

"I'm glad." He smiles down at me, patting my head.

"Am I allowed to wear this right now?" I ask, looking around.

"I don't think so." He chuckles.

"That sucks." I sigh, sitting back on my desk and swinging my legs.

"There's no one around, maybe you can wear it for a bit." Akaashi shrugs, coming closer to stand over me.

I stop swinging my legs as I kick him accidentally.

"Yeah maybe." I say breathily.

I can taste the cola of my candy in my mouth.

"Here I'll put it on for you." He smiles, taking the sweater from my hands.

"Yeah..."

He pulls the sweater over my head, then tugs it over my shoulders. When he's done he brings one hand- his left- to my cheek hesitantly.

I lean into his touch, feeling the warmth of his hands on my cheek. His other hand is at my side, right on the desk I'm sitting on.

He leans in slightly and-

In out in out in out.

Breathe...

He presses his lips to mine and my heart explodes, with what I don't know. Part happiness, part giddiness, little bit of awe.

My lips part involuntarily and he slips his tongue into mine.

Cola.

He pulls away and I realise he took my candy with him. I breathe out shakily.

"Thought you said you didn't want the candy." I nudge him.

"Changed my mind." He shrugs, grinning goofily.

"You suck." I wrinkle my nose.

"I can take the sweater back, if that's so." He says with a shrug.

"Hell no!" I protest. "I'm keeping this forever!"

He laughs and picks me up by the thighs, spinning us around.

"Ah! Akaashi!" I squeal, putting my hands on his shoulders. "Put me down!"

He laughs and we stop spinning. "Call me Keiji."

"Keiji." I smile.

"Say that again?" He asks.

"Keiji?" I tilt my head.

"I love the sound of my name coming from your mouth." He sighs happily.

"I like saying it." I shoot back, blushing.

"You should say it more often then." He laughs, setting me back down on the desk.

"Maybe I will." I shrug.

He pecks my lips before standing up straight and stretching.

"Please do." He looks down at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Will do."

GRRRR THEYRE SO CUTE
IM JEALOUS
I WROTE IT
WHAT

anyways um it went kinda different than i planned but thats okay they still cute af so like wtv
this makes me wanna write one where he takes your lollipop and eats it
like how cute is that omg

(we can ignore how probably gross that is 🤷‍♀️)

also this is my 50th chapter🥳🥳
and 1.31k reads🤯🤯

im happi
happi happi happi

have a good day/night🍳

baibai🫶