Bad day

(your pov)

I sit down next to my boyfriend on the couch with a thump, immediately throwing myself onto him.

"What is it?" He sighs, putting down his book and wrapping an arm around me.

"Bad day?" He asks after I snuggle closer and huff in response.

"C'mere," He pulls me closer. "What happened?"

"Nothing." I mumble, burying my face in his chest.

"We both know that's not true, but you don't have to tell me right now." He sighs. "Do you want anything? Food? Chocolate? My hoodie?"

"Ramen, and I'll take the hoodie." I decide.

"Order in?" He asks.

"Mm." I nod in response.

"Okay." He takes out his phone to order.

"Hoodie."

"Right."

He puts down his phone to take off his hoodie, pushing it over my head and leaving me to put my arms through the sleeves.

"Tonkotsu right?" He asks.

"Can you get tempura too?" I ask, settling back down in his arms having finally gotten the jacket on.

"Sure."

He puts his phone down after a moment and wraps his other arm around me, pulling me onto his lap. I sink into him, letting his warmth comfort me while he traces circles into my thigh. It's something we do everytime one of us has a bad day. Usually me, Akaashi perfers snuggling in bed with a show.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Go on."

"I dunno, everything just kind of went wrong, like I went to the studio today for a meeting with a client and the guy was being such an ass. He kept being so fucking condesending and shit like I'm just trying to draw something for you??? And you're the one who came to ME for a damn artwork! I feel sorry for your poor wife having to deal with you as a husband, you buying her a portrait doesn't make you any less of an ass y'know!" Akaashi patiently listened to my rant, listening to me grumble about that one target employee that pissed me off and that bitch of a pile of shit that got my shoes dirty.

"Anyways how was your day?" I ask after finally finishing my rant.

"It was fine." He shrugs, kissing the top of my head. "Missed you in the house though."

"That asshole client insisted on seeing me in person instead of using email and wasted my entire afternoon." I grumbled.

"What's his name? I might go beat him up." He said.

"Chad. FUCKING CHAD." I huff. "Most basic ass name for an ass person."

"I already hate him."

"And I still have to paint a portrait of his wife for him so I still need to talk to him MORE."

"What a pain." He sighed. "You want me to make a schedule for you? I have free time, I finished most of the editing I need to get done already."

"Yeah, I'm pretty full with commisions." I sigh. "I have one due on friday for some women's dog, one for sunday then another for next monday, then stupid Chad's for tuesday. Then two more for next thursday and saturday."

"Holy shit that's a lot." I can feel him frown without having to turn and look at him. "Sure it isn't too much?"

"I'll be okay, I've done more than that before." I nod. "Will be needing that schedule though."

"Alright, I'll draw one up for you later."

The doorbell rings suddenly.

"That's the ramen." Akaashi pats my leg, telling me to get up.

"Right."

I hear him thank the delivery driver then watch him go over to our kitchen and get out two bowls. Sounds of the microwave and clinking of the bowl and utensils echo in my ears, they sound like pure bliss honestly.

I get up, throwing the velvet blanket that I'd pulled onto us some halfway through my rant onto the couch as I go. I sit at the kitchen island, patiently waiting for our ramen to be finished heating up. Akaashi joins me a minute later with two steaming bowls of ramen, one with two pieces of ebi tempura in it. (deep fried prawn)

"Thanks love."

"Let's eat."

"Hey, I love you Keiji."

"I love you more Y/n."

cute cute cute cute cute
my heartttttttttttt-

anyways um

have a good day/night🎉

baibai🫶