Needy

(your pov)

"Keijiiii." I poke the raven haired boy again with a huff.

"Keiji." Poke.

"Keiji." Poke.

"Ke-"

"Stop that." He sighs, glancing at me before turning back to his conversation with Washio.

Maybe I'm being a little annoying but I need attention right now. Mitsuki is doing that thing where she looks at Yura shyly, then looks away when he looks at her. Then they meet eyes and both look away blushing. Rinse and repeat again and again.

"Keiji." I return to my original activity of poking my boyfriend in the side.

"Keiji." Poke.

"Kei-"

"Y/n if you do that again I am never giving you another one of my hoodies again." Akaashi threatens without looking at me.

"Hmph."

Konoha is flirting with Kaori, Bokuto is trying to flirt with Yukie and failing horribly because learning chemistry jokes from Kuroo was a horrible idea and Mitsuki is still being a shy oblivious fucker with Yura.

Poke.

"Y/n." Akaashi catches my hand before I can poke him again.

"Keiji." I smile up at him while he glares sternly down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks with a sigh.

"Dunno, I'm feeling attention deprived today." I shrug.

"You better stop poking me." He sighs, planting a kiss on my forehead and pulling me onto his lap. "You're so needy."

"Maybe." I shrug again, snuggling into him while he wraps strong arms around my body.

"You better stop being so damn annoying." He sighs, kissing my head. His words rough, but I can hear the fondness in his voice.

"Mhm."

He goes back to talking with Washio.

I poke him one more time for good measure.

"Y/n I swear to god."

"Hehe."

"Needy little thing."

guys i am begging for you to give me ideas ok this was so short bc i didnt know what to write 😭😭 helppp

in other news i loved this one sm omg its so cute and for WHAT i didnt need to feel any more single than i alr do????(i wrote it wtf)

have a good night/day😞

baibai🫶