Dancing in the Rain

(3rd person)

"Keiji! Come and join me!"

The girl called to her partner, twirling in an evergrowing puddle, the rain pittering down on her as she danced about. Her boyfriend frowned at her from where he sat on their covered porch with a fond look of amusement.

"Y/n it's raining, we should go inside." He said. "You'll catch a cold."

"It doesn't matter, the rain is nothing! We can go inside if it gets heavier!" She said, pausing to smile at him. "Come dance with me!"

"I hate the rain." He said as he stood to join her.

He stepped into the rain, holding an arm above his head to sheild his eyes from the drops. The boy strode over to his girlfriend, placing his hands on her sides, looking down at her with a warm smile. One he saves only for her.

"You hate the rain?" She asked.

"How could anyone hate the rain?"

Safe to say he doesn't hate the rain anymore.

The two twirled and danced, the sky pouring down on them as they spun. Laughter echoed around the street, their joy apparent.

"I love you Keiji." The girl said randomly. "Even more than the rain!"

"I love you more." He kissed her head a warm smile adorning his pretty features.

"Impossible."

The two shared a laugh, continuing their quiet dance, the rain being their only music. But then again the only music they ever needed was each other.

"I love you Keiji."

"You already said that." The boy laughed.

"It doesn't matter! I'll say it a thousand times." She grinned.

"Oh really?" He chuckled.

"Yeah! See? I love you, I love you, I love you, I lo-" She was cut off by him kissing her.

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

He adores the rain now.

guys i am begging on my fucking knees for ideas i am running the fuck out 😭😭

have a good day/night🏰

baibai🫶