Sick day

(akaashi pov)

Unhinged Bitches

N/n💗:
guys im sick
help me
acc no
entertain me

Mitsuki:
what
are you ok

Konoha:
HAHHAHAH
SUCKS FOR YOU

N/n💗:
bro shut up no one likes you

Mitsuki:
asshat
this is why were your only friends

Konoha:
meanies😢

N/n💗:
shut up

hey
y/n are you ok
also konoha shut up

N/n💗:
hey keiji
no im not ok😞
konohas bullying me while
im sick

Konoha:
IM NOT BULLYING YOU BITCH

Bokuto:
sounds like youre bullying her
tho

konoha stop bullying my
girlfriend

N/n💗:
YEAH

Yura:
whats happening

Bokuto:
y/n is sick and konoha is
bullying her

Konoha:
IM NOT THO

Yura:
konoha why are you bullying
y/n

Konoha:
...
i give up

N/n💗:
anyways
i feel like im dying
help me🥺🥺

y/n im coming over
i have snacks
and medicine

N/n💗:
noooo
it better not be that shitty
cherry one
i hatw that one sm

love its good for you
i'll be there in 5

N/n💗:
see you soon💕

Mitsuki:
guys do this in your own chat

N/n💗:
no thanks

Mitsuki:
bitch

I know it's probably a bad decision to be looking at my phone while driving but...LOOK I'M PUTTING IT DOWN NOW. I'm five minutes away from Y/n's house, I hope she's okay. I text her that I'm almost there (in our own chat as Mitsuki asked), and she starts calling me.

"Hey love." I say as the line connects.

"Hey Keiji." She says from the other end. Her voice is quiet and raspy, she probably has a sore throat. "Please hurry. I miss you."

"I'm almost there. Hang on a bit." I say gently, turning the final corner.

"Mm. The door's open." She says, sounding sleepy.

"Got it. I'll be up in just a sec." I say, pulling up to her house and parking the car.

I grab the bag of medicine and snacks from the passenger seat, opening the car door and tucking my phone in between my shoulder and head as I struggle to get myself into her house.

"Y/n?" I call, making my way up to her room.

"Mm." Y/n hums in response as I push open the door of her room.

"Hey love. How you feel?" I ask gently, setting the bag of stuff by the door and going over to her.

She's lying in her bed, bundled in the blanket as she scrolls on her phone. She looks up immediately, tired eyes lighting up as they see me.

"Keiji!" She says excitedly, sitting up quickly, then proceeds to start coughing.

"You okay?" I chuckle, patting her knee.

"Mostly. My voice sounds like shit and my throat hurts like shit." She grumbles. "And I'm coughing and I hate this."

"Okay. I've got some medicine so you're gonna drink it. And then I'm gonna make you some honey and we can watch a show, okay?" I say.

"Mm, fine." She sighs at the medicine.

"Deal with it baby." I laugh, grabbing a bottle of cough syrup from the bag and a spoon, also from the bag because I brought a shit ton of stuff.

"Shush." She mumbles.

"Open wide." I say as I pour the medicine into the spoon.

"Ahh." She lets me feed her the medicine, if a little poutingly.

"Good job. Now come on." I smile, patting her head as I get up from the floor of her room. "What show do you wanna watch?"

"My hero? I'm rewatching right now." She says, following me.

"If you want." I shrug.

***

"Y/n, I th- oh she's asleep."

I watch for a second before I decide to move her back to her room. I scoop her up in my arms to carry her bridal style.

"Mm. Keiji..." She murmurs sleepily.

"Hm? What is it love?"

All I get in response is her nuzzling into my chest and gripping onto the shirt I'm wearing. It's obvious she's not gonna let go anytime soon, even asleep as she is.

"Gosh." I say affectionately, sitting back down on her couch instead.

I like this life...

hiiiii
look how i didnt forget to post~ improvement guys😍😍

anyways
im sickkkkkk
as in i have a cough and my family is overreacting but like-
(by that i mean my brother and my dad are acting like im some rabid animal)

i originally planned for this to be way more sappy and needt and shit but i realised that i kinda wanted to do that for akaashi so should i make a chap where hes the one thats sick?
idk i might in like the future ig but idk yet

also like we hit 850 reads and like😩😩I LOVE YOU GUYSSS💗💗🥺🥺

have a good day/night💕

baibai🫶