Family outing

(your pov)

"'Daddy! Hurry up!"

"Calm down, sweetheart." Keiji laughs.

"But the match is gonna start soon!" My daughter, Chiyo pouts as Keiji scoops her up.

"It starts in thirty minutes, it'll be fine." Shin says to his little sister, sounding amused.

"Yeah but we should get there early!" She protests, shaking her head.

"Ow." Keiji wrinkles his nose as her pigtails slap him in the face.

"Sorry daddy." Chiyo presses her tiny kid hands to his cheek.

"It's okay Chiyo." He smiles, kissing her forehead.

I think my daughter is a daddy's girl. That's okay, so am I.

We find our reserved VIP seats in the crowded stadium, a perk of being friends with most of the players on the team. Chiyo sets her bunny stuffed animal, Fluffy, down and runs up to the railing to look down. Shin follows and sits doen next to her as she hops up and down excitedly.

"Uncle Koutaro! Here!" She yells, seeing her favourite "uncle".

"Hey Chiyo! Glad you came!" Bokuto looks up with a grin at the sight of the tiny six year old. "I'll win this for you, 'kay?"

"Yeah!" Chiyo cheers.

"Sit down." Shin, pulls lightly on the bottom of her skirt.

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" She plops down happily.

"Cute kids."

"Oh hey Tetsuro, Kozume." I greet our old friends with a smile.

"You came to watxh too?" Keiji asked.

"Yup." Kuroo said, popping the "p".

"Did you leave your wives alone again?" I frown, honestly I feel bad for the two poor women.

"They took the kids to the mall." Kenma shrugged. "I think Reiko said it was spa day or something."

"You two are hopeless." I roll my eyes.

"Love the match is starting." Keiji nudges me.

He's right.

"Oh shit." I turn my attention to the court, hoping my kids hadn't heard that while hurriedly setting up a camera.

"Y/n..." Akaashi sighs.

"Sorry!" I say, struggling to prop up my phone against my hand bag.

"Go uncle Koutaro!" Shin cheers.

"Yeah! Beat them!" Chiyo yells, following her brother's example.

"They didn't hear so it's fine!" I decide, finally getting the phone to sit up properlly.

Long story short, Kou's team won 3-2, leaving my daughter giddy with happiness as she rode on her father's shoulders.

"Daddy they won! Uncle Kou won!" She tells my husband happily. "And Uncle Shoyo and Atsumu and they all won!"

"That's right sweetheart." Keiji smiles in agreement as he parades our daughter through the stadium to meet Koutaro.

"Hey! Uncle Koutaro!" Chiyo shoots up, pointing ahead, where a certain owl haired volleyball player was walking with his team.

"Hey! If it isn't little Chi-chi!" Bokuto exclaims, grinning as he rushes up to us.

"Hey dude." Keiji greets, lifting Chiyo off his shoulders and passing her to him. "Good match."

"Thanks bro." He hoists the small girl up on his shoulders.

"Hey Uncle Koutaro! How do you spike like that? I wanna do that too!" Shin asks, looking up at him.

"Lotsa practice." Bokuto says. "Y'know when I was in high school, I'd have these melt downs and I wouldn't be able to play. But I practiced a bunch and my friends helped me so now I can play even if I'm feeling down."

"Really? That's so cool!"

I leave Kou to deal with my entuhsiastic children and go to congratulate my other friends.

"Nice match guys!" I grin, fist bumping Hinata and nodding at Atsumu as Keiji gives them more boyish greetings. "Where's Sakusa?"

I've really never talked to the guy but I'd feel bad if I didn't ask.

"He went to go wash his hands again because he said there are too many people and that there were too many germs around." Atsumu says dryly, pointing behind him.

"Dang."

"Mommy can we go get ice cream?"

"Sure Chiyo." I turn to look at my daughter, now sitting atop her beloved uncle's shoulders while Shin just stands next to them.

"Yay!"

"Let's go kiddos!"

this took way too long to write.

but anyways whats upppp i havnt posted in a bit acc its not too long ive been absent for longer before lmao

i hope this one wasnt too strange😅 i thought itd be kinda cute to have one centered more on the kids from the s&tm epilouge (yes im calling it that now bc im too lazy so s&tm it is)

anyways ily guys

have a good day/night😍

baibai🫶