Uno

(3rd person)

The group of teenagers burst into the apartment, all but one laughing like crazy.

"KUROO YOU IDIOT!" Bokuto cried, practically rolling on the floor with laughter.

Damn, even Akaashi and Kenma were laughing.

Kuroo is just that much of a dumbass.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE WOULD REACT LIKE THAT?!" He protested. "Seriously? Akaashi? You're supposed to be all stoic and shit! Stop laughing! YOU TOO KENMA!"

"Your own fault for flirting like a fucking nerd!" Y/n exclaimed, holding onto Akaashi for support.

"Tch. That chick just has bad taste." He frowned.

"No, you just have poor flirting skills." Konoha muttered, clutching his stomach.

That set the group off even more while Kuroo just stood there with an annoyed expression. Eventually they did stop laughing and the only thing Bokuto had in his house to play was uno soooo.

"Hey I've got uno!" A yell came after a bunch of shuffling and grunting while Bokuto stuck his head into a drawer.

"Oh my god finally!" Everyone groaned.

They all gathered around the huge coffee table in Bokuto's living room. Y/n, however was a tad bit too late and was about to just squeeze herself onto the floor between Akaashi and Kaori when she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Come on." Her boyfriend said while pulling her onto his lap.

"Thanks, Keiji."

"No problem love."

A few awws broke out from the girls at this rare sight of Akaashi showing affection. Plus a few snickers and mutterings of "simp" from the boys. (a/n: *cough* kuroo and konoha *cough*)

Cards were dealt to everyone at the table (except Akaashi since he could already see her cards and just decided to help her) and the games began.

"Ugh, Kuroo is gonna win again!" Yukie sighed, she had been keeping track of wins and Kuroo had won four times in a row AND was now on uno.

"Sucks doesn't it?" He cackled.

"This isn't fair, we should like, nerf him someho-" Konoha stopped when he saw Y/n and Akaashi's faces, who were sitting next to him.

"OHH SHE GOT SOMETHIN GOOD DON'T SHE?" Bokuto yelled.

"Y/N GO GO." Kaori urged.

Y/n just smirked mischieviously, pulling a card from her hand. She paused to look up before flipping it over and placing it on the table.

"Plus four, and plus four, and plus four, and plus two, plus two, aand plus two."

The room fucking exploded.

I think Bokuto actually flipped the table.

Kuroo just sat there in the chaos, a defeated man, about to never financially recover from this. He stared at the cards, devastated.

"AHAHAHHAHAH THATS 18 KUROO." KONOHA CACKLED.

"EAT THAT!" Yukie yelled, laughing like mad.

"THEY REALLY DID YOU HUH." Bokuto was hitting the floor.

"Sucks doesn't it, Kuroo?" Kenma mocked, throwing his words back at him, chuckling.

"AHAHAHHAHAHH EAT SHIT KUROO."

The cackling laughter went on for another 15 minutes at least. The group crowned Y/n and Akaashi champions while Kenma showed them all the video he took. It started from when Y/n started her turn, (that shit went viral afterwards).

After the group had finally calmed down once more, they decided to stop playing uno, and Kuroo was probably never gonna touch an uno card ever again. They broke into a group "discussion" which was really a lot more like a bunch of yelling and friendly bullying.

"We should go to the beach sometime." Y/n said quietly, addressing it to Akaashi. The rest of the group heard this and assumed that it was be a group thing and not her making private plans with her boyfriend. But she supposed it was good too, the beach sounded fun with them.

"Oh hell yeah! Let's do it!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Good idea Y/n!" Yukie grinned.

"Yeah totally! Everyone free this saturday? I'll drive!" Konoha offered.

"Dumbass! How would we all fit in one car?" Kaori nudged him.

"We can take two cars. Kuroo will drive." Kenma answered quietly from across the table.

"Hey! Don't offer me up like that!"

"Oh yeah? Uno loser?" He retorted. Kuroo shut up after that.

And so they finalised the plans and soon, Y/n felt herself falling asleep.

"Y/n love, get up, you're falling asleep." Akaashi nudged her gently.

"Mm, but I'm comfyy." She groaned.

"Y/n, I need to get up too you know."

"Five more minutes."

"Fine." He relented with a small sigh. "But only that, okay?"

She hummed in agreement.

That was a bad idea. They both fell asleep before four minutes.

"NO KUROO DON'T DRAW ON THEM."

this one ended up a bit less of a ship oneshot than i expected but thats ok comment any ideas or requests you guys might have

have a good day/night🫧

baibai🫶