Traitorous

warning: very suggestive and little bit spicy (like theyre making out nothin else)

"You sure about this?"

"Positive."

(your pov)

I feel his lips on mine, they're so soft. I kiss him back, surprised at how good it feels to kiss him, I feel myself blush at the thought.

Akaashi brings one hand to the back of my head, accidentally deepening our kiss. I let my mouth open slightly reflextively and feel his tongue slip into mine. I gasp aloud, feeling his tongue slide across my teeth, opening my mouth wider.

"K-Keiji..." I mumble into his mouth. He takes it as a sign to continue.

I don't know how long it has been until he pulls away. I could be two seconds, it could be two hours. All I know is that I wanna do it again. Bit strange for our agreement that we wanted our first kiss by high school huh?

"Y/n." He says gently, taking my cheek in his hand.

"Keiji." I reply leaning into his touch.

"I know we're best friends and all but would it ruin our friendship too badly for me to say I want another?" He asks, I can see the tips of his ears turn pink and the question.

"Why don't you kiss me again and find out?" I ask, crawling onto him slightly.

He smirks, grabbing my waist and locking me into a passionate kiss. He opens my mouth with his, making me gasp.

Okay so why is he so good at kissing if this is his first time? I'm jealous...

I like him too much, I think.

No I love him, but I already knew that before...

(akaashi pov)

I'm addicted to this. I'm addicted to kissing her. When we made this deal last year I didn't think I would still be in love with her. This is making it really impossible to get over her now, knowing what it's really like to kiss her.

My traitorous mind imagines other things. Too innapropriate for me to be thinking. That wasn't part of the agreement though, it was only a kiss. It was supposed to be only one kiss.

How has it disolved into a full on make out????

I'm hyper aware of her, every place she's touching me, every part of her body, every part of her mouth. She's straddling me, her legs on either side of me. Her arms are around my neck and she's leaning into me so much. My arm is around her waist, the other is tangled in her h/c hair.

I can't be thinking like this.

I should stop, but I can't. Oh how I can't.

What is she doing to me? What the hell?

"Oh fuck Keiji." She gasps as she pulls away.

We're both panting. My heart is racing with adrenaline. Traitorous heart. Traitorous mind. Traitorous body.

"I'm sorry." I blurt.

"For what?" She asks, confused.

"Nothing." I shake my head, pulling my hand away from her hair to pinch the bridge of my nose. I need to stop. I can't.

"Kei? Are you okay?" She asks, pushing my hand away to look at my face.

Traitorous mind.

"I'm fine." I promise, kissing her forehead. I pause and cringe inwardly. I didn't even mean to. Y/n doesn't seem to mind though, she smiles and presses her lips to my cheek.

Traitorous heart.

My body moves of its own accord, I pull her closer, press my lips to hers. Wait is my hand on her ass? Shit. She doesn't seem to mind though...

Traitorous body.

"Y'know Keiji." She says quietly, pressing her head into the crook of my neck.

"I wouldn't mind a further step."

"I wouldn't mind either." I hear myself say.

Traitorous voice.

"Is that so?" She smiles coyly.

"Strip."

Traitorous voice.

so idk how or why i wrote that it was originally supposed to be cute and funny but um that was spicy and idk what happened this felt weird to write (it's 2am rn)

pls send help

(and ideas yk my creativity block hasnt gone away yet 😭)

have a good night/day🪭

baibai🫶