"Where you think you're going huh?"

(your pov)

"I'm tired." I yawn, pressing against Keiji in my uncomfortable subway seat.

"You can sleep on me if you want, it's a pretty long ride." He smiled down at me. "There's like another twelve stops."

"Mm, thanks Kei." I smile sleepily, leaning my head against his shoulder. This is the only time I like being a foot shorter than him, it makes it easier to sleep.

"Sweet dreams love." I hear him say as I drift off into a peaceful sleep filled with my lovely boyfriend and a shit ton of puppies.

I wake up a little while later, I check my phone and find that it's been a little less than thirty minutes. I'm about to go back to sleep when I see the mass amounts of spam texts I have from my friends.
I sit up to answer them, before I feel Keiji grab the side of my head and pull me back down.

"Whu, Keiji!" I blink in surprise, letting him rest my head on his shoulder.

"Where you think you're going huh." He said gruffly, though I could hear the fondness in his voice. "I lowkey really liked that."

"Um, okay?" I giggle, snuggling closer and looping my arm through his.

"That's right." He says happily.

"Okay, let me answer these texts now. Mitsu and Konoha have been blowing up my phone." I laugh.

"Mhm." He hums in response.

i saw a tiktok where a boy pulls his gfs head back down when she stops leaning on him and thought it was cute soo😐

have a good day/night🤩

baibai🫶