Chapter 29: What Do You Think?

"Speaking of", Vox begins, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he gazes at me, "I'm guessing you've got some outfits to show me". A rush of warmth floods my cheeks as I meet his playful gaze. "Um, yeah, I do", I stammer, suddenly feeling a bit flustered under his intense scrutiny. "But, uh, nothing too crazy, I promise". Vox chuckles softly, his tone teasing. "Oh, come on" he says, leaning in closer. "You know I love a bit of excitement. Show me what you've got, and maybe we can add a little spice to our day".  I swallow nervously, feeling a surge of anticipation mingled with nervousness at the prospect of unveiling my purchases to him. With a hesitant smile, I nod and gesture towards the bags containing my newfound treasures. "Alright, then", I say, mustering up a newfound sense of confidence. "Prepare to be impressed".

As I slip into the sleek, form-fitting dress with strategic cutouts and a plunging neckline, I can't help but feel a surge of confidence wash over me. The fabric hugs my curves in all the right places, accentuating my figure in a way that's both elegant and alluring. Emerging from the bedroom, I catch Vox's gaze fixed on me, his eyes widening ever so slightly as he takes in the sight before him. A slow, appreciative grin spreads across his lips, and I can see the unmistakable glimmer of desire flickering in his gaze. "Well, well, well" he murmurs, his voice low and husky as he approaches me, his gaze roaming over my figure with unabashed admiration. "I must say, , you clean up rather nicely. That dress..." He trails off, his eyes lingering on the tantalizing cutouts and plunging neckline. "Absolutely stunning". A rush of warmth floods my cheeks at his compliment, and I can't help but return his smile, feeling a newfound sense of confidence coursing through me under his intense scrutiny.

As I step out in the cyan blouse and navy trousers that match his suit, I can't help but feel a sense of relief at the simplicity and elegance of the ensemble compared to the sleek, form-fitting dress I had tried on earlier. The vibrant cyan hue of the blouse contrasts beautifully with the deep navy of the trousers, creating a polished and sophisticated look. Vox's eyes light up as he sees me, a pleased smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Ah, now that's what I'm talking about", he says, his voice filled with genuine admiration. "Matching my outfit, are we? I must say you have impeccable taste." I chuckle softly, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks at his compliment. "Well, I figured simplicity is sometimes the best choice", I reply modestly, smoothing down the fabric of the blouse. "And besides, it's always a good idea to coordinate with the boss", I say with a wink.  Vox steps closer, his gaze lingering appreciatively on the coordinated ensemble. "Absolutely stunning, as always", he murmurs, his tone sincere. A surge of warmth floods my chest at his praise, and I can't help but return his smile, feeling a sense of pride at having chosen something that resonates with him. It's a simple gesture, but one that seems to have struck a chord with him, eliciting a genuine and heartfelt response. As I move to return to the bedroom, Vox reaches out to gently grasp my hand, pulling me closer. With a soft smile, he leans down and presses a small, affectionate kiss to my cheek, his lips warm against my skin. "Thank you" he murmurs softly, his voice laced with warmth. "You seem to always know how to brighten my day".

Taking a deep breath, I slip into the last outfit, feeling a flutter of nerves as I glance at myself in the mirror. It's the sheer black bodysuit that she picked out. My heart races with apprehension, and despite my desire to share the ensemble with him, I can't shake the overwhelming sense of nervousness that grips me. "Vox", I call out tentatively, my voice betraying my uncertainty. "I... I don't think I can come out. I'm too nervous, this outfit is very...out there". There's a moment of silence before Vox's reassuring voice filters through the door, calm and steady. "Nonsense" he responds, his tone light and teasing. "You know I've seen you naked. There's no need to be shy now". I can't help but chuckle softly at his remark, the tension in my shoulders easing as his playful words wash over me. With a newfound sense of confidence, I take a deep breath and gather my resolve, ready to step out and face Vox with the same boldness I know he admires. "Alright", I reply, my voice more steady now. "Here goes nothing". With that, I push open the door and step into the room, my nerves still fluttering.