s p e c i a l c h a p t e r t w o

"Y/n? Are you ready?" I heard Chan's voice as soon as the door opened. I was fixing myself in front of the mirror. "Just a few more minutes." I turned to him for a bit then continued doing my make-up.

This is actually the first time I'm doing this. I only learned this stuff since I started hanging out with my friends, Jena and Yoora. I actually wasn't sure what to do, I only watched them do their touches.

I saw someone came in and snatched the eyeliner I was holding. I annoyingly looked at him, and Hyunjin was there, standing with a smile. Felix and Jeongin were behind him.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them as I grabbed the blush, which Felix snatched from my hand. They weren't saying anything, which annoyed me more.

"Chan!! The boys are annoying me!" I yelled, but they just stayed there and did nothing.

I looked at them, and they did as well, still with the smile. I sighed in defeat. "Okay, what do you want?" I asked in a more calm tone.

"We're going to help you." Jeongin said while showing the curling iron. "You know, we've watched and practiced a lot of videos on how to properly do make-up. And we're confident that we can do this." Felix said in his deep voice.

Chan's head peeked at the door. "Chan! Help!" I told him, but he just smiled and nodded, then left.

I looked at the boys who were each examining the make-up products that I just bought the other day. Jena and Yoora helped me pick the best and safest brands so my skin won't be irritated.

I actually haven't started doing anything in my face, so they proceeded. And I was so nervous the whole time. They didn't even make me face the mirror since they want it to be a 'surprise'. Either I will love it, or hate it.

While Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin were busy experimenting with me, the others peeked at the door with a smile. Jisung was giggling while looking at me, which made me more nervous.

After an hour of playing with my face and hair, they all backed away, staring at me with awe. I watched their reactions, and they seemed proud of what they did.

"You guys sure this will be great? I don't want to look like a clown in front of my classmates and schoolmates." I told them, and no one laughed at me. I slowly faced the mirror and saw what they did.

They curled my hair from the middle til the end. They put only a light natural make-up on, which really suits me and the event we're going to attend. As soon as I stood up, Jeongin rushed and sat down on the chair.

"Go on, change your clothes. I'm the next one here." He said and shooed me away from my own room. I sighed and grabbed my uniform before leaving.

As I walked towards Jeongin's room, my brothers were waiting in the hallway. They were smiling at me and seemed proud.

"You guys are weird today. Aren't you going to change as well? We'll be late." I told them as I walked past them.

"It'll only take us a few minutes to change, so you don't have to worry." Changbin said and patted my shoulders. I gave them a smile before entering Jeongin's room and locked the door.

I put down my uniform on his bed, where his uniform also was. I changed clothes and went back to my room.

When I entered, I saw Jeongin checking himself in the mirror. He looked at me and smiled. "What do you think?" He moved his head a little bit sideways to show their hard work. I gave him a thumbs up, which made Hyunjin and Felix cheer.

They left my room to change clothes and it was my time to adore myself in the mirror. I liked how the make-up suits my outfit, and it was also a decent one since it looked so natural. This kind of make-up could be worn by students everyday.