t w o

"Hey! Is someone there?"

I immediately hold my breathe.

I heard footsteps walking to my direction.

Then it stopped.

Suddenly, the school bell rang.

"Seungmin-nie, let's go. We don't want to be late for our next subject."

I sighed of relief as the door opened and then closed.

That was close~

I didn't finished my meal and went straight to my classroom.

The corridors were almost empty as students were all in their classrooms.

As I arrived at the classroom, I smirked as I saw no one in front.

The teacher's late again~

I sat down on my seat and looked outside. Then, I felt someone tapped on my shoulders.

I looked at that someone and saw my seatmate, smiling at me.

"Hi, I think this is yours." He handed me a handkerchief. I patted my purse in my skirt and it felt empty. I looked at him and gave him a fake smile.

"Thank you." I said, almost whispering but able for him to hear me.

He sat down on his seat and saw him looking at me. I looked away and ignored my thoughts about him.

Then, the teacher came. Suddenly, our noisy classroom became as quiet as a cemetery. It feels like talking will get us killed.

"Open your textbooks on page 127." I grabbed my book from my bag and stared at it. I saw something from my peripheral vision. It was the transfer student.

Is he leaning at me? Wait, w-why?

"Hi! Can I share with your book? I actually doesn't have any books at all." He whispered, smiling at me. I put the book between us and he leaned near me- I mean near the book.

Okay, this is the most awkward situation for me.

A guy, who is sharing with my book, leaning near me. I don't look scared, right?

The class went on and we kept our positions for almost an hour. Then suddenly, the teacher stopped.

She pulled out her phone and went out. She then came back and grabbed her things.

"Class dismissed." And left.

Everyone cheered and one by one, they left, including the guy beside me. He looked at me and smiled, before leaving.

I packed my things and went out. There's not much students in the corridor.

I became nervous.

Then, I felt someone grabbed my shoulder. I looked around and saw her.

Ara

"Hi (Y/n)!" She evilly smiled at me.

I ran away from her and she chased me. I ran around the campus ground.

The good thing is, there's not much students in the school right now. And I assume the teachers are in the conference room for a meeting because I didn't saw a teacher earlier.

My feet were almost tired, so I ran to the gymnasium. If ever they beat me up, no one will see.

I entered and saw a group of guys playing basketball. They didn't seem to notice me as they kept on playing.

Ohhh great~

I ran to them and hit one of them. But before I fell down, he immediately caught me with his arms. We stayed at that position for almost a minute.

Blue hair and brown eyes, I think I saw him somewhere today.

"Yahh (Y/n)!! Come back here! We're not done yet!" I heard Ara yelling from the entrance of the gym. I immediately stood up and hid behind the guy's back.

I peeked and saw Ara walking towards me. Then the guy looked at me with a questioning look.

"Do you–"

"I'm sorry. I gotta go, bye!" I ran to the exit of the gym.

The exit of the gym leads to the gate of the school. Luckily, it was open.

I ran to the bus stop as fast as I could, but my feet were all tired and they need to rest.

I went to a more crowded place and mingled with the crowd of people walking.

I saw Ara looking for me, but because of my height, they have a hard time looking for me.

Well, that teaches her.

I came to the bus stop and waited there, until someone held me in my shoulders.