Birthdays

Author's note: This is gonna be a looong chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------

Time flies doesn't it?

July 30th, Saturday.

It was 7 in the morning, a young man was sleeping in a bunk bed, his black hair fluttering over his closed eyes, beams of sunlight falling over him as he could hear soft snores from somewhere above him. He was slowly waking up. Harry slowly woke up and got to his feet. He started walking towards bathroom when suddenly the door opened. There stood a brunette girl with a letter in her hand, fumming with anger. Harry watched as Hermione completely ignored him and moved towards his bed. "RONALD WEASLEY, WAKE UP YOU-" "For Merlin's sake Hermione, what's going on?" Harry interrupted before she could call his best mate something really offensive or worse, jinx him. "What's going on? This letter is going on!" she screeched, glaring at Harry. Harry carefully took the letter from Hermione's hand and began to read.

Mr. Minister,
I am really glad and accept your offer to work at the ministry without passing N.E.W.T.S.
Although I don't think many people will be happy to know it, but I will be there at the ministry for my Auror training at the first of September instead of going back to Hogwarts with my friends.
Sincerely,
Ronald Weasley.

Anger was now starting to build up inside Harry too. "Where did you found this Mione?" Harry asked her, amused to notice that his voice was calm. "On the bloody dining table!!" She replied as she looked in her pockets to look for her wand. Idiot Ronald, Harry thought. "And now I forgot it in my room!" She screeched making Harry jump a bit and Ron groan in his sleep. "Accio Hermione's wand" Harry said and a wand came flying to him. "Here" he said handing it to Hermione, "On the count of three we are going to wake him up with water." he added.

1
2
3
Aguamenti.

"Wha- Hermione, what are you doing here? Why are you two glaring at me!?" Ron asked confused. "Confused are we?" Hermione laughed madly reminding Harry about Bellatrix. "Explain" Harry said throwing him the letter. "I thought I owled it! Ok, I thought that this law thing was a joke an thought it better to confirm Kingsley that I am going to join the Auror training." Ron said, sounding defeated. "It isn't a joke Ronald and be glad that your mother didn't found this letter before me!!" Hermione screamed like mad.

An hour later

The tro make their way down like nothing had happened. Once they were down Harry was met by a bone-crushing hug. He looked up to see Ginny and hugged her back. "What happened?" Harry asked her after a minute as the others stared at the two of them. "Nothing Harry just didn't saw you from about 9 hours! And tomorrow is your birthday!" Ginny exclaimed. "Woah Love Birds, calm down" came a very familiar voice from Ginny's back. Harry lifted his head to see George sitting there looking genuinely happy for the first time after the war. Ginny lets go of him at last and follows him as he goes and sits at the dining table with the others. Ginny thought that Harry's lap was the best seat present there and sat upon it. "If y'all done than I may announce that The Weasleys Wizard Weezes is opening again and Freddie here have not left us, he is still here, as a ghost!" George said and everyone looked at him as though he had gone mental but just then someone dropped a plate from above them. They all looked up to see Fred hovering over them, translucent-ly white crackling. There were tears in Mrs.Weasleys eyes as she looked over at her son's ghost. "Well hello people, I am back, not as a human, but as a ghost! I know it is different but you aren't going to miss me like mad and be sad over me, I was upset to see ya'll crying over me and guess what? God sent me here as a ghost! I can go back too, though I won't." Everyone was over the moon to see and talk to Fred again.