Best Halloween Ever!!

Warning ⚠️: Contains Drinking, people under 17 weren't allowed to drink.

★•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•★

"Yes, Yes, A Million Times Yes!"

Cheers broke out in the grounds, the lake vibrated, Dumbledore's tomb glowed, arrows were shot upwards in the forest and birds adorned the sky making small hearts everywhere.

The moment was perfect, and it didn't went unnoticed by a boy who always wanted to be a photographer.

Denis Creevy, like his brother, always wanted to be a photographer, and his favourite model was Harry.

He was the one who had provided the Choclate Frog makers with a candid photo of all three - Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

He clicked pictures, several of them, and once they were processed, gave them to Ron and Hermione, who had planned a secret engagement party for them. The chances were risky but those of a Yes were stronger.

Hermione had made several coins like the ones of the DA to tell the guests who were Hogwarts passouts her answer.

The party was to be held in the Rooms of Requirements. It had recovered, made itself like before - the only room you can't get in was the Room of Hidden Things, rest it would provide you with everything you needed.

"It's a yes! Party is on." Hermione quickly sent the message.

As they didn't wanted to disturb old good Aberforth again, they decided to contact with Madam Rosmetra, so now, she was going to send the guests to the Room along with being the incharge of all the drinks as Harry's four house-elfs had a look of disappointment that they won't be allowed to cook. Ron had won the argument with Hermione that the food elfs cook is more than anything. Maybe only Mrs.Weasley could compete them.

Hermione went to the door for the room and asked, "I need to get in the room we have decided for Harry's and Ginny's engagement party." As she passed the wall for the third time, a door appeared, it was 6 in the evening and the Halloween feast had already started but those who were invited weren't eating.

Hermione stepped in and started making whishes, more and more, to make it perfect - The Room was really Amazing.

The way to the Three Broomsticks was covered in a portrait of The Marauders, Peter had been replaced by Lily. It took a lot of hard work and ancient magic to make them come alive so Harry could talk to them - just hope he didn't gets over emotional. It was hard work converting just any portrait into a magical one, like the ones in Hogwarts, but then, our Hermione is the brightest witch of her age.

There was not much to ask for, the room has transformed into a perfect place for an engagement party, even decorated, just a few changes here and there.

"Only the ones who are invited should be allowed to enter on saying the key word - Hinny" Hermione finished and then sent the password to everyone who was invited, the ones in Hogwarts were already told.

Seamus was going to bring Dean, he wasn't still over Ginny, but Seamus was trying to improve him and it was - well working.

Soon the guests started arriving. All of the DA - those who were alive - were invited and had came. The Weasleys were there, Percy and George with their soulmates - Angelina and Audrey!! Bill was there with Fleur and said he had a surprise. Charlie, who had not thought that the law would imply on him too, was coming with a very pretty girl, who was supposedly his soulmate and now girlfriend, Alexa Lysander. The only one alone was Fred - who was technically a ghost - but he was with his living twin.