Going Back ~

The weekend was over and Ginny had recovered marginally fast. Thanks to nurse Harry if you had ask her. 

Hogwarts was going normal and as she sat on the floor in her room, packing, she realized how she was going back home for Christmas for the last time. Did she really wanted to? She didn't know. Something told her that she would get the chance to celebrate Christmas at Hogwarts again in the future. Come back to this home she would soon be leaving.

To say, Hogwarts was never a home to her at first. Being abducted and then ignored wasn't homely at all, or being tortured in that case. But it was a part of her now, the times spent with Harry, the times spent in the Gryffindor common room, or meeting Luna who was as lonely as her, she didn't wanted to leave the place she had made so many memories in. 

 She got an absurd idea, seemingly impossible, but life had taught her that nothing is impossible.

She knew Harry would agree but it was about her mum and the authorities, it was a school after all. But there was no avail in trying.

So when Harry came up the stairs, she asked him about what did he thought about a Wedding at the place that brought them close? That held so many memories of them together?

It would be small. Just family and friends. Reading out their vows in the school where it all began. 

They could throw a reception back home at the Burrow and that way, even her mum won't be upset.

Harry liked the idea, as predicted, but it was the authorities that shall be convinced. Harry said he would pluck out the 'I saved the fucking world' card if she really wanted it but she denied. It shall be a simple request.

As she kept down her quill after writing a letter to the school boards, the prospects of really being married came upon her. It meant growing up. She won't be a small child anymore. She won't be at school anymore. She would have responsibilities, not that she didn't had them in her teenage hood, this would be different.

They had not really sat down and picked out the date, but they were quite sure it will be the start of may, but surely after Fleur's delivery.

She sighed, rolling the parchment and picking out another one, for Professor McGonagall.

Before all the students going home boarded out for Hogsmeade, she went around all of the castle, reliving the memories they brought, admiring the beauty of the place during Christmas time.

As she sat in the carriages with Harry, Ron, and Hermione; she watched the beloved castle go out of sight.

For once, she truly felt Hogwarts was a home.

She knew, Hogwarts will always be there for her, even though she wasn't a student.

-----------------

Out of my writing style, I know.

 A bit angsty. 

Tell me what you think.

Until next time,

HP_Always