Daily Prophet

"Time to wake up beautiful." Harry calmly said stroking his fiancèe's hair.

"Where had the 'get your arse out of bed, Weasley!' gone?" Ginny said, slowly waking up.

"Well you aren't going to be a Weasley for long." Harry said.

"Wait - I just realised something!" Ginny exclaimed suddenly.

"Fleur's pregnant! Bill told us at that party remember?"

"Ah so you finally remembered." Harry said still calmly. That envied Ginny, how can he be so calm everytime?

"No need to envy me love, after what all I have gone through, I have just unlocked this power to be calm." Harry said caressing her cheeks.

"Wait - how did you knew what was I thinking?"

Harry chuckled, "You are so cute you know."

"Stop it mister Romeo, and answer me."

"We are soul bonded, forgot?"

Ginny turned Red. "Sorry for forgetting that love."

"No problem," Harry said smiling "You know, I was thinking of being a seeker, much less danger than an auror."

"There's no need really, remember Hermione said we could do something so I don't feel pain when you do or vice versa?" Ginny said. She just thought it was sweet of Harry to leave his dream job to ensure her safety. He resembled the boy who had came in the chambers all those years ago, who cared about sending her out, alive and not himself. He hadn't changed a bit.

Harry smiled, "I haven't changed a bit, huh?"

"And as for that, I don't know maybe I could give myself some rest, I had enough of trouble for a lifetime."

"If you are so stubborn, I too bet that in the end, you will become an auror, mark my words, no matter how many jobs you do."

Harry simply shrugged, "So now can I get my morning kiss, Mrs.Potter?"

Ginny leant in to kiss him but stopped "What did you just called me Potter?"

"I don't know, maybe 'Mrs.Potter' 'cause you are gonna be one in a few months time?"

"But I am still single and very much can break the engagement along with your heart, overconfidence kills." Ginny had an evil smile on her face.

"Oh you aren't going to, wifey."

That word sent nerves down her back and she blushed but still she kept a firm voice when she asked, "What makes you so certain mister?"

Harry laughed. Wait- why can't Ginny peek in his mind?

"I am so certain because of three reasons."

"Enlighten me."

"First, you love me.
Second, you sort of have to marry me due to the law.
Third, we are already considered married as we are bonded and above fifteen."

"What!?"

"We are already considered married in the eyes of ministry because we are bonded and very much above fifteen." Harry replied, stifling a laugh at her reaction.

"And you didn't told me that I was MARRIED!" Ginny exclaimed as a kid who has been told that Christmas had been cancelled.

"I am married and I don't even know!" By now, she was softly punching Harry as he laughed at his wife's childish behaviour.

"But you still have to keep it a secret unless you want Death Eaters to part us." Harry whispered softly. "So now can I get my morning kiss?"

"It's your punishment for not telling me before, you ain't getting one for the whole day."