Hate mails

Harry had stayed silent the whole day, deep in thought.

He opened up lastly, when they were tucked into bed and no one was there to evesdrop their conversation.

"Gin?" he said.

"Finally telling me what you are worried about?" She said.

"Yah." Harry said, he took a deep breath. "She mixed it in my pumpkin juice...but why didn't it work? Or why did Hermione had an antidote?"

"Hmm"

"When I drank the pumpkin juice...I felt something odd, really odd and then I felt attracted to Romilda but then when I looked at you - I felt what I feel everytime I look at you."

"And that is -?" Ginny said, snuggling closer to him.

"My heart stops and I feel like kissing you." Harry smiled.

"Hmmm, so what next?"

"And then I was so confused and then there was this female voice in my head and told me what to do and I did it and then there was this voice, "My work is done." I asked her who she was and she told me she couldn't tell me her name, on request, she told me to call her 'Harriet', that's what her friends call her, she had a round face, messy short hair and really dark brown eyes, and she wore round glasses."

"Sounds interesting,this Harriet...who could she be?"

"I don't know."

"An angel?"

"She helped." Harry shrugged, "stopped me before I did something stupid."

"But it's still a mystery." Ginny shrugged.

"We will ask Hermione to solve it." Harry said lazily, "but now, I want nothing more than to kiss you."

"You don't need permission."

•---•

The next morning, at breakfast, Harry avoided drinking anything passed by Romilda.

As the owls arrived, a brown tawny owl came and stood in front of Ginny.

Confused, she untied the letter, fed the owl some water, and waited as the owl flew out before opening the letter.

The letter was white and hot, as Harry noticed it, he got a reminder of the letters Hermione got in their fourth year.

"Stop!" He exclaimed as Ginny had almost unsealed it, "Don't open it." He said, his voice low now.

Ginny looked at him confused, but passed the letter in his open hand.

He carefully opened it and a red light shot from it.

He quickly dodged it as words started appearing on the parchment.

“I don't know what you have done to my Harry, but I will take revenge.”

Harry tore the paper into fours. "Ever get a letter like this, don't open it." He told Ginny.

"What was that?" Ginny asked staring at the spot the red beam had hit.

It had turned black.

"A hex in a letter." Hermione said, as her voice darkened.

Harry nodded, "Don't open them."

★★★★★★

Fun fact, I thought I had finish this book by the 50th  chapter!

And here I am writing such a short chapter...

It's my 50th chapter!!!

Byeee

»HP_Always«.