The Maze

Harry's POV

Everything was set for the fair. Today was the day, that will determine my future. Why am I even thinking like this, urgh Hermione is wearing of at me!

Will she say yes?

Ofcourse she will!

But what if -

Stop the what ifs Potter!

But-

No Buts!

"Harry, back to earth, Harry!"

I blinked and turned to the source of voice, it was Hermione, we were rechecking our plan.

"I asked are you ready, the fair begins in half an hour." Hermione said, irritated would be an understatement.

"I er - I am not ready." I said in a defeated tone.

Ron and Hermione rolled their eyes at the same time, great, now I have to handle their couple sync to!

"Why are you not ready Harry?" Ron asked.

"I don't know - I am scared."

Ron snorted, "The Boy Who Defeated The Dark Lord is scared to propose!" he exclaimed.

"Shut your mouth or that beetle's niece would hear you." I said, putting a finger on my lips.

"Well Harry, there is no reason to be scared, she loves you and she will say yes!" Hermione said, her tone was like she was teaching a 5 year old that 1+1 is 2 but he is saying it's 11.

"But what if Romilda imperise her to say no, or Dean feeds her Amortina?" I asked, worried what if my doubts come true.

"You are going mental Harry." Was all Ron could say.

There was a knock on the door and for a reason, I knew it was Gin.

I sushed the other two and went to open the door to Ron and Hermione's room. It was Ginny as I had thought.

"Well, good morning love." I said, letting her in.

"Can I ask you why, Mr. Potter, I found a note when I woke up and not you?" Gin asked, her voice mixed with mockness and seriousness, this was really confusing.

"Well my lady, your stupid brother here, had called me urgently and I had no choice but to write a quick note." I said, making a sorry face.

"Well then, you are forgiven." Ginny said and kissed me (you don't know how weird it is for me to write this.)

"Alright love birds, there are people here." Ron said, interfering us.

"We should really get going hun, the fair is starting soon." Gin said and we left for the fair.

★After their shift was over :/★

"Weasley!" I called as I went to the flying obstacles.

"Potter come and join me. I can't find a worthy opponent to jave match with." Gin said, turning around in the air.