It was reality

Hermione's POV
(For the first time!! I hope it's good.)

Italicized is what the person in POV is thinking.

I and Ginny were sitting on the couch in Gryffindor Common Room, it was nice to be here again, after all we had gone through.

"I can still remember that day vividly"  Ginny said, looking over at the boys.

"I bet Romilda does too." I said.

Ginny laughed.

I too, looked at the boys, Harry and Ron, if you haven't already understood.

Ron had got himself wasted in firewhisky - I don't know how that  came in the party - but Harry was still sober.

"You know I had a dream a few weeks ago..." Ginny started and I snapped my attention to her.

"Yes?" I urged her.

"Harry proposed to me...in that dream."

"Hmm...How was it like, how he did it?" I hope Harry finds this piece of information useful, that idiot.

"Random. We were just stargazing and he randomly asked if I would marry him..."

Hmm...random... stargazing...

"He promised me to propose soon...with a ring...said he was just checking my answer...but also said he was proposing me..." Ginny said.

I looked at her, than at Harry, and back. "He promised?" I asked after a bit.

"Yes." Ginny replied firmly.

"Intresting...what will be your answer?"

"Yes ofcourse, I thought you were smart 'Mione!" Ginny exclaimed as it was the most obvious thing, well, it was...

I caught sight of something - is that a - hickey!?

"Ginny, what's on your neck?" I asked sharply.

"Wh-nothing." she said, her hand flying to the exact spot.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"I - It - That is a Hickey." Ginny whispered silently, she was red on face and glanced up at Harry, muttering something under her breath.

"Lower your hand." I ordered.

"Don't tell Ron, that idiot would have different meanings -"

"Lower. Your. Hand"

She reluctantly followed.

"Concelio" I muttered, pointing my wand at her neck. The spot was covered, concealed.

"What did you just did?" Ginny asked.

"Used a makeup spell on you." I replied simply. She opened her mouth to say something but the boys had came over.

"Go on, what were you saying hun?" Harry said sitting down next to her.

"Hun hun done done, but you aren't engaged yet, not that you won't be, but control you Hippogriffs Harry." Ron sang.

"He has had a 2 whole bottles by now." Harry told me.

"And what did you did to help?" I asked him, rolling my eyes, now I have to deal with a drunken Ron...

"He won't listen to me!" Harry complained.

★ok, that's it for her POV★
The next day

Harry's POV

I and Gin were walking down the halls when someone called us, "Ginny, Harry, Ginny. Oi Lovebirds!"

We turned around to see a girl with brown hairs and red highlights. She had Hazel eyes.

"Guess you are like super busy with your handsome boyfriend that you have no time for me!" she exclaimed in a dramatic way, moving towards Ginny. She turned to me mid way and extended her hand. "Well someone have to introduce me."

"I am Cassandra Roberts, and I am your girlfriend's bestfriend from our first year, but it seems like she has completely forgotten me 'cause of you." Cassandra said.

"Well, in that case, I am sorry, I didn't knew, sorry to steal your bestfriend away." I said, it wasn't a sincere apology.

"You should be, and it isn't even your fault, it is her fault, and you can call me Cass."

"I am sorry too." Gin said, sincerely.

"Well that don't work girl," Cass said and turned to me, "I am stealing your girl for the day." and she strode off grabbing Gin's hand.

"See you later love." Gin called out to me before they turned around the corner.

I turned around another passage and went to library.

"What a rare sight." Ron said as I went to the table he and Hermione were sitting on.

"Me in library? Not rare at all." I said, sitting down.

"Nah, you aren't with Ginny." Ron said.

"Well...Cass took her away."

"Cass who?"

"Her bestfriend from year 1." Hermione said closing the book she was reading.

"I had something to tell you Harry." she said.

I motioned her to continue.

"Ginny had a dream a few weeks ago in which you proposed to her -"

I laughed, "she still thinks that's a dream than?" I asked her seeing the confused and questioning looks on their faces.

"What do you mean? " Hermione snapped.

"It wasn't a dream, it was reality."

★★★★★★★★★

Just a filler chapter, and again, why can't you just comment?

When I ask a question, you are supposed to answer.

I hate silent readers.

If you are one than please speak up.

Eey wait, don't leave the story because of that!

I just like your comments :)

You know what? Ask me something.

Something appropriate.

I will surely answer.

Want something in this story? Than tell me your ideas, you will get credit for them if they are used.

Byee

Sorry for being a bit rude.

You know my name

HP_Always