Distraction

October 12, Sunday.

Ginny was sitting on the bed, trying to do her homework. Harry had gone somewhere and there she was, missing him. She and Hermione were doing a small study session in her room.

The door opened and in came Harry with Ron. Harry smiled at Ginny. She ran in his open arms and hugged him tightly.

"Where have you been, it's 10 in the morning!"  Ginny spoke in Harry's shirt.

"Currently, I am coming from the Hospital Wing along with Ron."

"What have you two been up to?" she asked looking up in those amazingly beautiful eyes.

"To meet your lover sweety."

"Who?"

"Jake."

"Jake who?"

"The one who sent you that nasty letter."

"Oh Harry, there was no such need to waste your time on that pra-"

"There was Gin, there was." Harry said with a tone of finality in it.

"So, what is my precious chaser doing today?" Harry asked after awhile.

"Nothing -"

"Homework." Hermione said in a warning tone but both of them just ignored her.

"Told you." Ron muttered.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Nothing, what are your plans Captain?" 

"Taking you somewhere."

"Where?"

Harry didn't answered, just beamed. He took her hand and ran out of the room. Ginny laughed as they ran through the grounds.

Harry came to halt infront of the Womping Willow and Ginny crashed into him, he laughed. He took out his wand and levitated a rock. He levitated it to a certain point and then tired it ahead. The rock crashed into a secret button and the tree froze.

Harry lead her through a secret passage and they came to small room. Before Ginny could ask another question, she was apperated to an unknown street. Harry silently led her through the street and the came to halt in front of a gigantic marble - mansion.

Harry touched the great silver gates and they glowed green, just like in Gringrotts. The door opened at his touch and he went inside.

"Welcome to the Potter Manor queen." Harry said with a bow.

Ginny giggled and stepped inside. On both the sides were kilometres of grass, decorated with flowers. If Ginny had to describe it in one word, it would be - gorgeous.

On the eastern side was a beautiful sitting area.

As Harry reached the main door, it opened and out came a young house elf, wearing a small frock

"Flower?" Harry asked kindly.

"No sir, me called Tipsy."

Before anyone could say anything else, another house elf came out. This one's hairs were tied in two neat ponytails and a small frock. There were small flowers decorating her hair. For Harry, Flower was the first house elf who was decently dressed.

Flower's eyes widened as she saw Harry, "M-master James?" She exclaimed uncertainty. Harry chuckled. "Nah, not James, Harry."

"Master Harry!" Flower exclaimed, "You have grown so much, I hope those muggles to good care of you, for some reason, they didn't allowed Mr.Sirius and me to take care of you."

Harry smiled.

"Dada" Tipsy called going inside the house and another house elf came out. "Rascal! Master Harry has came to visit us!" Flower exclaimed.

"Well, I am here to also introduce you to someone." Harry said, still smiling.

"Who?" Tipsy asked, trying to look behind him.

"Ginerva Molly Weasley." Harry replied, a bit loudly so that Ginny could here him and come out of the vast garden.

Ginny tapped on Harry's shoulders as she reached him.

"Flower, Rascal and Tipsy, meet Ginny, my queen." Harry said moving aside.

★★★

I know another bad chapter and short one.

Reason: Writers Block and everything I wrote got deleted and so it is rewritten.

I am understanding that you guys aren't liking the chapters so no need to comment.

If you think something is comment worthy than do it.