Dursley Drama

"Wake up Gin." Harry said shaking Ginny slightly.

"I don't want to - I am all comfy." Ginny muttered sleepily.

Harry sat back on the bed, pulling Ginny in his arms and softly ran his hand through her hairs.

"Mmmh...I feel safe and comfy...I love you Harry." Ginny muttered.

"I love you too darling, now wake up, we are already late for breakfast."

"Hmmm..." Ginny yawned, sat up, and kissed Harry softly.

"Now to breakfast?" Harry asked as they slowly broke apart.

"Yep."

"All the best Harry." Hermione said as they sat down beside her and Ron.

"No need Hermy." Harry said filing his plate.

"Wait - why the best wishes?" Ginny asked confused.

Harry chuckled softly, "Today is Saturday." he said.

"Ah!" Ginny gasped, "So today we are going to give your dear relatives a visit." she said.

"Well yes." Harry said, beginning to eat.

"Hmm...You should try this Gin." Harry said, giving Ginny a bite from his fruit salad.

Time skips to 4:00 p.m.

"You ready hun-" Harry's jaw dropped as he turned around and saw Ginny, standing there, getting ready.

"Ginny you look breathtaking."

She was wearing a simple black dress reaching down her knees, but the effect she had on the simplest of the dresses was amazing. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had the minimum of makeup on. The bracelet that Harry had given her was going in perfect contrast with her heels. She was also wearing a white leather jacket in order to protect herself from the cold.

She chuckled, "I know right - you too look hot, like always."

Harry was wearing a simple muggle white shirt and black pants with matching black leather jacket. He had left the top two buttons of the shirt open.

"We should go now." Ginny said checking her watch.

"Ok listen, we are going to apperate at the start of Wisteria Walk and there we will find a ministry car waiting for us. The car is necessary 'cause of Vernon, buying would be unnecessary as we won't need it until after a few years."

"All planned, haven't you?"

Harry just shrugged and they left their room.

They apperated as they left the castle grounds and appeared on the start of Wisteria Walk as planned.

Harry waved his wand in the air and after about 5 minutes of waiting, a black Porsche came and stopped in front of them.

"The best car for my lady." Harry said bowing, opening the door for Ginny.

She giggled and sat inside.

Private Drive was the same as Harry remembered. The car slowed down and stopped in front of number 4. As expected, the sound of a car gear attracted the attention of Vernon.

He came out at the front door and acted casually taking in his surroundings - no matter how many times he had seen the Drive.

Never had Private Drive seen a Porsche, it wasn't only Vernon who had came out, many neighbours had came out too.